Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc peter here , well i think im def starting to come up

hi doc peter here , well i think im def starting to come up a little doc, started to feel a small bit more up today, but in patches, but i think im starting to feel the benifits of the increase a little , will it be slow progress now doc or will it get that bit better each day , thanks doc peter
Hey my friend. So tell me about the up feeling
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well woke early again this morning doc 7.00am so i got up and took my tabs watched a bit of tv but noticed that i wasnt, ruminating for bits of it, i got up when and whet home and chatted my mum for a bit and felt ok is, then i was chatting to grace my ex girlfriend and i remember telling her that i could feel something kind of pushing me up , it was like half anxiety half mood like it was try to push me up but a bit stuck , i went to my mechanic to get my car fixed and as i talked to him i felt an up feeling like i was stronger physically and mentally it only lasted for a few minutes here and there but it was there alright, just hoping the progression will get more, more quickly but i know i have to be patient too doc

So you had a bit of a busy day?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well yes it was the first day i went into a shop i havent been to in 2 weeks and the first time i went to mechanic and talked ok in 2 weeks too and i did a bit of cleaning in my appt too didnt feel great but least i did it lol, think a good night sleep will help me too but i do keep waking early and cant go back to sleep although today i think i was close

A little hard taking it one day at a time as to seeing progress?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yea it is doc but im glad i seem to be picking up again even though it is slight its a move in the right direction

Actually, Peter, with what you told me about the day you had, I'm very encouraged again. I think you need to write down all about it and keep that close to read. Yes, it is slow, but at this point I really think things are going to continue to pick up and maybe even from now one each day will be a little better. Just give it another week or two but please keep me posted as much as possible. I'm very happy for you, my friend.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

will do doc ill let you know in a few days how im doing thanks again my friend