Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I had a lexiscan non excercise stress test that came back mildly

I had a lexiscan non excercise stress test that came back mildly abormal. What does this mean

Mildly abnormal results of lexiscan non exercise stress test indicates that you have an area of you heart that is not receiving enough blood. Often a blockage in one of the cornary arteries is the reason for this.
And you will need to undergo further the cardiac catherization.
If there is a blockage if you are at a place that does intervention they will most likely attempt to place a stent.
So you need to be seen by your doctor for a clinical corelation of your investigations findings and referral to a cardiologist should be considered.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Thank you.