Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

I need some advice 2 nights ago i had a pain that went from

I need some advice

2 nights ago i had a pain that went from my lower right abdomen to my groin... it hurt pretty bad but only lasted about 15 seconds... It then happeneed again last night... they come in waves as it seems to happen only once or twice a day....Should i be concerned about appendicitis..

I still am eating...

I do have a bit of a sick feeling, but still ok to eat...

Still passaing gas and going to the bathroom

the pain is only bad at times, but it keeps going away....

the pain goes into my testes from my lower right abdomen.....
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you have fever, nausea, anorexia? Do you feel pain when you press in your right lower abdomen? Any urinary symptoms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im at work so im not sure about fever.....feel a little nausea but not bad....

i have been eating

I dont feel pain as much as its a SHARP pain that comes and then disappears....It doesnt stay, just comes in waves...

no I can still urinate ok

Thank you for the information.
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms.
Based on your description, you seem to have spasm like pain in your right lower abdomen which is not associated with any other symptoms. Lack of fever, tenderness,progressively worsening pain etc are not supporting the idea of appendicitis. You can keep eye on it, if you develop fever, severe abdomen pain and tenderness in that area, then you must visit your doctor or ER for proper evaluation. At this time, it sounds like a non specific intestinal spasm, trapped gas, or muscle spasm. Sometimes, problems in urogenital system can cause such type of pain, but you don't seem to have any symptoms at all in that area. Thus, if you can make it, the best option is to get blood and urine test to rule out the possibility of infection or appendicitis though very unlikely. Since it is happening only once or twice in a day, you may like to watch for new symptoms and any aggravating factors and take OTC pain meds. If you see new symptoms or it gets more frequent, you can visit your doctor for proper evaluation. You can read more about appendicitis from this link:

Please let me know if you have any specific question for me.