Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years
13500761

I occasionally get one or two very small but painful white

I occasionally get one or two very small but painful white specs on my body, I get them mostly on my fingers but the spot varies. They hurt when I put pressure on them or just touch them. I also have a history of kanker sores in the inside of my mouth, they both usually happen around the same time. I also have iron deficiency anemia which I know can cause kanker sores. I just want to know what these white specs are on my hands and if and how I can make them stop.
Hello, this is Dr. E. Greetings from New York! I'm so glad you posted your question for me to answer, and I aim to provide you with accurate info

These "white specs" are the symptoms of cellulitis. Cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the skin. It is treatable with antibiotics. Consult your physician to get proper treatment.