Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years

Isnt there a way to get a prescription online?

Hello, this is Dr. E. Greetings from New York! I'm so glad you posted your question for me to answer, and I aim to provide you with accurate info

Unfortunately, the answer is No. Doctors are not legally able to write scripts for controlled substances without meeting the patient in person for an appointment. Buying narcotics online is also illegal.

If you do not want to ask your primary care physician for a referral, a lot of emergency room doctors will write scripts for the medicines you are seekind.
Please click on ACCEPT so that I get answer credit. Or If you have further questions-feel free to ask.