Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years
13500761

I have been trying to get a prescription for Vyvanse, Klonopin,

I have been trying to get a prescription for Vyvanse, Klonopin, and Ambien for anxiety and to help with productivity at work and to sleep and relax. And no doctors will fill it. They keep trying to give me anti-depressants and I’m not depressed. How can I get a prescription for this? I have been prescribed them in the past and now it’s like no one wants to help me.
Hello, this is Dr. E. Greetings from New York! I'm so glad you posted your question for me to answer, and I aim to provide you with accurate info.

Do you have a primary care doctor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do but I just keep getting anti-depressant drugs and they dont help me.

Okay. In the past few months, A lot of primary care doctors have stopped prescribing drugs classified as narcotics to their patients. (All 3 of the drugs you are seeking scripts for are narcotics).
I would suggest you ask your primary care doctor to refer you to a local mental health/ behavioral center. The doctors at these centers are more apt to prescribe the drugs you are seeking. Also, do not directly ask for these drugs during your initial visit, as it may raise red flags to the physician. During your first visit, just mention that you have taken these drugs in the past and had great results. That should be enough for he/she to write prescriptions for you.