Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
I am sorry about your significant symptoms.
Since when are your elbow pain and other symptoms?
Was there any injury?
What did your MRI and blood work show?
Did the symptoms increase after the steroid shot?
Any significant past medical history or family history?
1) Complete blood count,
2) Erythrocyte sedimentation rate,
3) Thyroid function tests,
4) Muscle enzymes;
5) Anti-nuclear antibodies (ANA)
6) Adrenal function test
9) Anti-SSA (Ro) or Anti-SSB (La)
10) Coombs test
12) MRI of elbow
This is likely to be some immunological arthritis. Meanwhile following may be helpful;
1) Anti-inflammatory analgesics like Motrin / Advil for around 10-14 days.
2) Elbow brace
3) Physical therapy
4) Warm compresses
5) Local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
6) iontophoresis, phonophoresis
7) electrical stimulation
8) shock wave therapy
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.