Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have arthritis in my rt. big toe. 3 yrs ago I had surguy

Customer Question

I have arthritis in my rt. big toe. 3 yrs ago I had surguy on it,now the pain is back. I'm in the process of looking for a new doctor. But in the mean time I like to know if you can order me some vicdon for the pain? If so can you order it today?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately we cannot prescribe here. This is a question answer site. Doctors cannot prescribe online as it is not legal. A personal office visit is required and physical examination is necessary to issue a script. Canadian and Asian online pharmacies can send the medications but these can be substandard and regulatory authorities can stop them.

I understand that this may not be the answer you are looking for. Your physician would be the best to help you. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.