Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

He doc. Ok i think. I need some counseling from I got a call

He doc. Ok i think. I need some counseling from I got a call from a friend today and she started going on and on about safe stallone how nobody is safe anything can happen I started freaking out But told her what I told me he smoked slot drank took TX drugs. But now I am short of breath hiding when go up he stairs. I didn't do nothing spacial today so why I am feeling like that. I did clean up . I cleaned the garage. And also let me tell I what I are. Two dissolves adamant four pieces of turkey. And plate of Chinese I clove of garlic two tomatoes. Two laundrette bag of sun chips
Your friend sounds like she has the same health anxiety problem you do.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well hers is based on her weight. i dont know what to do . its long people people envitenus and i am thinking about death. especially when i rad something and then someone else would call and starts too. what u think about my post

What you ate sounds very healthy.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not the chinese , it was chicken brocoli and fried rice but i ate it. can u allaborate again on my fears regarding this young man that died, because this girl staryed telling me u know he had atherosklerosis and itnwas very bad but i sai to her usually u have to do something really bad to have that i mean like smoke drink drugs

OK--he was overweight, a smoker, used drugs, didn't watch what he ate at all, and probably was mostly a couch potato so he had many more risk factors for heart disease than you do, In fact, you really don't have any risk factors except for a mildly elevated cholesterol level.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i tell u what i have and dont have i am 5 foot four 180lb maybe less. i do sit but i also do stuff around house and with kids. i dont eat very very healthy i do try. i never drank in my life never smoked and certanly never used drugs. last may had echo last october had ekg. april chol was 208hdl48try48ldl 141

OK--so you're overweight but not morbidly obese so we can't call that a risk factor. You don't really eat that unhealthfully so I don't count that either. Your cholesterol level puts you only one point on the risk factor meter. So all in all, you aren't at any real risk for heart disease, plus you've had you heart checked out thoroughly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am going to appt in two weeks for a check up and do lab and discuss possibility of starting low dose of zoloft. i really dont want to do it . but i see no other way. but does something like what happened to him happened alot or not

No--it's rare for anyone his age to have a heart attack and to die from it. It's just that when someone fairly well known or some sort of celebrity dies like that, it's reported and we read about it. It's just like all the earthquakes the world has had lately--it's only the ones that hit populated areas that get reported--there aren't more earthquakes yearly now than there were fifty years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

doc u know me i need constant reasurance , i have such a fear even to go outside , because i think i will drop and i dont have anyone to be there for me

Well, I'm here. And try the Zoloft for now--at least until you can get into therapy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so u think if i am eaying the wayni am and my weight will not do me bad, and also my sob and being out of breath winded not heart

Not your heart and I don't think your eating habits and your weight make you at risk for a heart attack.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hey sorry to write to u soso late. i woke up couldnt sleep have heartburn, probably feel like crap in the morning. if u dont mind me asking why u dont sleep

I only need about four hours of sleep--been that way for most of my life/
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

wow, i actually feel ok when i dont sleep for long . i fel asleep at 11 30 and woke up at 3 30. but i woke up because i started swallowing something yzky and my chest started to burn. the other thing thats beenbothering me i have found out one of my friend that we have been in contactbwith and whomis waynolder went back to school to get her mba, and i wanted to do it a long time ago and cant and now i feel like a failure

How did she do it and why can't you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she is working with my husband and decided its time to go back she takes two classes its goingntomtake her two years, i really want to but as uncan see with my anxiety when it starts i cant concentrate on anything else

Well I'm sure in time you'll work on and conquer your anxiety--you'll get there. But you did catch me just as I was going to bed, so we need to close this page and I'll talk to you on a new page later.