Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

ThinMist™ Does it work or is his a scam

ThinMist™ Does it work or is this a scam promoted by Jesse Cannone CFT, CPRS, MFT?

First, can I ask what you mean exactly by asking if it works?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Does it help to reduce weight by stimulating growth hormone and eliminating body fat? That is the claim on

OK--HCG supplements and the HCG diet plan have long been touted as an effective way to lose weight. While it is true that anything that increase HCG levels in the body can have some effect on metabolism and "fat burning," the fact is that that alone, without proper dietary changes, just isn't effective if we're talking a significant amount of weight loss. BotXXXXX XXXXXne here--it really is a waste of your money to try any of these products. My suggestion is, if you've had your thyroid function and cortisol levels checked and those are normal, you start a nutrient dense diet of fresh green and leafy veggies and fruits, nuts, coconut milk, tofu or tempeh, and no more than three servings per week of lean meats, poultry, and fish, along with plenty of water intake and an exercise program to really get a result in the weight loss arena.