Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK

hi i only have one testical and it is now hurting like the

hi i only have one testical and it is now hurting like the other one did before it was removed
if i lose this one as well what will hapen to me will i still get erectoins and the rest of it or not
help thank you
You must get immediate medical care if you are suspecting torsion of testis.If you lose both testis it can cause little problem in maintaining erection also you will get low sex drive.Moreover,you won't be able to make any lady pregnant.So you will face all these things.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi its not torsion i had a visctomy some time back which corsed pain it the right testical and now the left one very painfull very tender if it has to removed is there anything that i can be given to keep me haveing sex

please help thank you.

The main issue can be low sex drive which was observed in 70 percent persons who got removal of both testes.It can be treated by hormone injections and Sildenafil or Viagra tabs.