Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice

Hi! Since, last four months I have noticed my foreskin on my

Hi! Since, last four months I have noticed my foreskin on my penis restricting the head of the penis. The front skin has become hard compared to other skin. When I try moving it back it seems it has lost its stretchability. It is painfull. During intercourse, it doesnot move back. I have never had this problem before. I have been married for last 18 years. I'm 47 yrs.Physically I'm active and regularly go to the gym. What is your take on this problem of mine? Thank you. Ranbir
Dear customer,

How long are symptoms?
any swelling, redness, discharge or fever?
did you consult a doctor/surgeon yet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Since 3-4 months. No swelling, redness,discharge or fever. But th e tip of the skin is whitish in color. No, not consulted anybody.

Dear customer,

The condition which might you be suffering from is phimosis in which there is inability to retract the foreskin of penis.

The treatment is surgical excision of the foreskin and in some cases application of steroid cream may be helpful.

You should consult the doctor/surgeon and get it done.The local infection if any should also be ruled out and sould be treated accrdingly.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you