Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

Blood coming out anus bright red and alot

Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

How often you see blood? Do you see when you pass hard stool? Any pain or itching in that area?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Only last night when i urinated 3 times. I have not seen any blood since early this morning. But it was scary and quit alot like a menstral flow, but bright red squirting out
Although you don't seem to have any other symptoms at this time, but this kind of presentation can not be ignored at all. Bright red blood indicates that this blood was coming from lower gastrointestinal tract. Considering your age and other factors it could be related to many medical problems such as polyps, diverticulitis, colorectal cancer, internal hemorrhoids, bleeding disorders etc. Even though you don't see any blood today, you must visit your primary care doctor for evaluation to pin point the source of bleeding. Depending upon the cause, you will be guided further. This visit will at least rule out the possibility of serious causes. Since you do not have any other symptoms it is difficult to pin point a specific cause, therefore evaluation and investigation is the best choice at this time.

Please let me know if you have any other question for me.