Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

How long does cocaine stay in your system

Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question:

The detection period for cocaine is generally in the 2-4 day range. While there are a few cases where the detection period is extended, these typically are seen in heavy daily use.
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I smoked a gram over three days stopped Saturday took a ua today Friday should I pass?
Based on this level of use, I would indeed expect your test to be negative.
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I did less than half a gram last night can I pass a ua today and if so what's the best way to get that stuff out of my system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whats the best way to get cocaine out of my system fast and is it possible to get it out by the next day
Oh.... Unfortunately, with cocaine use less than 24 hours before a urine test, it is unlikely that you will pass a test. Typically, urine tests can detect cocaine metabolites for 2-3 days.

Despite claims made by all kinds of sites on the web for home remedies (various things to drink, eat, consume or do) and products - there is not a shred of scientific evidence that there is anything you can do to eliminate the drug metabolites from the body faster. Some of the suggestions are actually medically dangerous (examples include consuming large amounts of vitamins) - and some can cause your urine to test "adulterated" - which is treated exactly the same as a positive test.

I wish I could offer you some easy "foolproof" solution to your problem, but I have to be honest with you. TIME is really the only solution to the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I buy me some time do u think I could pass on monday
You chance of passing a test on Monday would be much better than today. It is not certain that you would pass on Monday, but there is at least a better chance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long can alcohol be detected in urine
Alcohol itself is metabolized at the rate of approximately 1 drink every 1 to 1.5 hours. Urine produced after than time (Example 6-9 hours for 6 drinks) would be negative for alcohol.

HOWEVER, many programs (parole, drug treatment monitoring etc) use EtG testing. These tests can be positive for 24 hours or more. In most cases, the test is negative by 26 hours, however with heavier intake of alcohol, you can be positive for 3+ days.
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had about 7 drinks last night stopped at 12 have regular ua today at 430 will I pass
I'm sorry for the delay:

A regular urinalysis does not include testing for alcohol.

A urine alcohol test would be negative at this long after finishing alcohol. An EtG test could however still be positive.