Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice

2 1/2 year old. Fever of 101-102 It bounces up and down

2 1/2 year old. Fever of 101-102 It bounces up and down a little been using motrin then tylenol, which helps for a few hours. She points to her crouch area and says owwie. I did not notice any redness, swelling or secretions. She did not really eat anything all day. A little diarehhea yesterday. Last week she was with some children that had the "hand, mouth and foot disease" However I did not see any bumps on her body or her throat.

Any suggestions
Dear customer,

did you have the urine and stool test done for her?
did you consult a doctor yet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No we were going to bring her in tomorow
Dear customer,

The chances of urine or gastrointestinal infection might be there is the fever is not controlled and she is feeling pain in the lower abdomen area.

The urine and stool examination along with the blood counts will be helpful in the knowing the underlying cause.

You should have the test done.The oral antibiotics may be needed to control the bacterial infection.The commonly prescribed ones are septran, amoxycillin etc.

You should also giver her adequate fluid and water to prevent dehydration if she is still having diarrhea.

Let me know if you need any more information

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Reading your response reminds me of last night. She had very big burps "out of the Blue" and passed gas loud enough to make her laugh. Does that show or mean anything