Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
hi, my wife has seen a doctor about pain in her breast, and she has gotton the following result, from them. picture links below "http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/kensingh1989/Picture.jpg" "http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/kensingh1989/Picture002.jpg" "http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/kensingh1989/Picture001.jpg" can you please tell me if she will be okay for the next couple of years without having surgery, because i have a money problem right now, please explain what all the papers mean, as i dont understand them at all. thanks so much.
1) A well-fitting sports brassiere
2) Relaxation therapy if anxiety is associated
3) Decrease the caffeine intake
4) A low fat diet has been proven to result in a reduction in hormones such as prolactin, believed to be implemented in the cause of mastalgia.
5) Exercise also lowers circulating estrogen levels and this may also be another simple lifestyle modification worth considering.
6) Medications; if significant pain danazol, bromocriptine and tamoxifen are the medications worth considering by your doctor.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.