Hello Ken Singh,
I have seen her report. Her symptoms and these reports suggest fibrocystic disease of breast and mastalgia. Usually surgery is not necessary for it. Following measures should be helpful to her;
1) A well-fitting sports brassiere
2) Relaxation therapy if anxiety is associated
3) Decrease the caffeine intake
4) A low fat diet has been proven to result in a reduction in hormones such as prolactin, believed to be implemented in the cause of mastalgia.
5) Exercise also lowers circulating estrogen levels and this may also be another simple lifestyle modification worth considering.
6) Medications; if significant pain danazol, bromocriptine and tamoxifen are the medications worth considering by your doctor.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."
Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.