Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years

My spouse is 65 years old, retired, I still work full time.

My spouse is 65 years old, retired, I still work full time. He is constantly thinking of sex, 247. He watches porn, looks for any nudity on tv etc. I am not that interested in sex, but I have tried to please him, by walking around topless when I am at home, posing nude by an open door at night with the light on, fortunately neighbors are sleeping. We have discussed this endlessly and he just can't get enough it is driving us both crazy. What can be done. He has muscular dystrophy so he can't walk well, and he is diabetic. Please help.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Jerry E replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. E. Greetings from New York! I'm so glad you posted your question for me to answer, and I aim to provide you with accurate info

What is your primary concern? Satisfying his sexual needs or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am tired of worrying about his sexual needs as it's always been one sided by years. I do everything even things I really am not interested in doing and it's still no good, it's never enough for him. I have basically had it with his hypersexuality.
Have you had him consult a sexual therapist? Doctors are able to prescribe drugs to treat his condition.

Unlabelled alternative drug treatments for Hypersexuality may include:

• Medroxyprogesterone - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Alti-MPA - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Amen - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Curretab - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Cycrin - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Depo-Provera - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Premphase - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Prempro - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Proclim - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Provera - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Riva-Medrone - mainly used to treat hypersexuality in men
    • Thioridazine
    • Apo-Thioridazine
    • Mellaril
    • Mellaril-S
    • Millazine
    • Novo-Ridazine
    • PMS-Thioridazine
    • SK-Thioridazin
    • ne eye, but it can affect both
    Customer: replied 1 year ago.
    He won't, I said I was going to talk to my therapist and he said it is none of her business. I don't know if he is bored or what but his lastest response was we won't discuss anything about sex and he will have to work it out himself. I know he knows it's his issue as I have tried but the tension in the house is going to be awful.
    You have to convince him to see a doctor. Let him know that his condition is very common and there are ways to make it better, leaving him satisfied and also able to live a normal life.
    Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
    Experience: 1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years