Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

I think i have a urethra stricture. Can this prevent me from

I think i have a urethra stricture. Can this prevent me from organizing? My wife and are are trying to conceive and we have had sex three night in a row, but on the third night I could not orgasm.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Nomi :

hi

Dr. Nomi :

To some extent urethral stricture can affect.

Dr. Nomi :

But why you think so that you have stricture?

Dr. Nomi :

Do you ever got trauma or infection of urethra?

Customer:

I have had several in the past and i just did a urine flow test at the urologiest and he suspects that it has returned.

Dr. Nomi :

Yes,possibly it has returned.

Customer:

I had sex on Sunday and Monday night this week and when we had sex on Tuesday morning I could not orgasim. I had no problem orgasiming on Sunday or Monday (don't know if it was reduced or not). Before Sunday we had not had sex for a week or so. In the past this has also happened where I had problems orgasiming after repeated sex (two or three nights in a row). What can i do? Is this a result of the stricture?

Dr. Nomi :

Yes,most likely it is urethral stricture which has returned causing inability to orgasm.

Dr. Nomi :

You need to see your urologist again and get the urine flow tests.

Customer:

I what I have read most articles say that the most likely symptom is retrograde ejaculation and reduced sperm when climaxing. Does this by extension yield no orgasm?

Customer:

Are you a urologist? If not can I get a urologist to confirm that this in fact may be an side effect of the stricture?

Dr. Nomi :

Lack of orgasm and pain during orgasm are all related with stricture.

Dr. Nomi :

No I am not a urologist.Yes,you can post in urology questions and see if some urologist is online.

Customer:

Is that included with the cost of answering this question?

Dr. Nomi :

You have to post a new one .

Customer:

How confident are you that lack or orgasm is a side effect of strictures?

Dr. Nomi :

100 % confident.

Customer:

Thank you.

Dr. Nomi :

Welcome.

Customer:

What type of doctor are you?

Dr. Nomi :

Family Physician.

Customer:

Other than getting the stricture treated is there anything else i can do in the meantime to help with this?

Dr. Nomi :

Drink a lot of water.

Customer:

I also saw onlnie that spicy foods and sitting for long streches also can hurt the process. Is that correct? Also, does it matter if i urinate before sex or not?

Dr. Nomi :

Yes,you should not avoid sex and emptying bladder before sex will help a lot.

Dr. Nomi :

Spicy foods and long time sitting will not help.

Dr. Nomi :

I mean have no effect.

Customer:

How much water should I be drinking a day? Does that help a lot or is it just marginal?

Dr. Nomi :

8 to 10 glasses at least.

Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Medical Doctor,UK