A wait and watch approach would be appropriate at this point of time, as it is mild. This is unlikely to be serious, with no other symptoms and can be related to the anxiety. The other possibility for it is residual sinus infection and acid reflux (gastroesophageal reflux disease / GERD). Meanwhile, you may try following;
1) Motrin / Advil (Ibuprofen)
2) Plenty of fluids
3) Multivitamin; vitamins A, C, E, the B vitamins, and trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
4) Probiotic supplement
5) Omega 3 fatty acid
6) Avoid; cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
7) Also avoid; white breads, pastas, and especially sugar, red meats,
8) Eat lean meats, cold water fish, tofu, beans, olive oil.
9) Prilosec (over the counter).
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."
Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.