Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

what makes you love someone like if they were family?

what makes you love someone like if they were family? I couldn't hold it out not to talk to you anymore. I love what you give me. I wish you were my family. Do people touch eachother without being family? I wish i had someone to hold me. I wish you were here. I don't know if family is touching eachother, but well i wish.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What's the matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing much, but i miss this in my life. Someone like you. Do you know men that just wanna be hold or to hold, without needing to have sex? I really don't wanna have sex.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes, there are men like that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm so afraid, there is so many out there, and i never meet anyone i would like to be with. I don't think my bf is capable of becoming like i want him. What kinda personality do one need to not need it? Can you get a man to understand what i need if this is not what he wants? Can i change him to be who i want?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You mean change your bf?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well how can i give him what he needs so he doesn't require a sexual relationship to be happy? I wanna go talk to him and say that i don't wanna have sex with anyone, and that i am pleased if he can touch me and talk to me without having sex. It doesn't mean that i don't love him. I just wish he was comfortable touching me, like massages etc.. without having sex involved. Until now i just made excuses for not having it, and use it to get things i need. Think he would appreciate the honesty? and think he will just give me the boat if it's like that? I still need someone to touch me. I'm already doing him a favor having sex, and he always wanted more of the giving, but this is something i don't enjoy at all, and it has nothing to do wtih me not wanting to give him something. I wish i could satisfy someone without having sex.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Have you actually talked to him and told him exactly what you just told me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, i just claimed that i was not interested in him instead. That's gotta hurt. IN fact all i want is more of his time and for him to stop touch me in the wrong place and ask me for sex.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, none of us are mind readers. Lots of times men are too logical and practical to know what women want--you need to tell him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks. I will try to get him get rid of the sexual frustration in another way, he don't need me for that, and just tell him exactly what i need.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good idea.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
btw i had to ask you something, what makes you healthy of PCO cause i want to be able to digest, and i think part of my body is just food stuck in there, i bought some pills to go to toilet now, cause i was gaining a lot of weight just from eating and not going to toilet.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Say that again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i had constipation so i bought some clyster and pursennid, and i went down 8 pounds. PCOS might get you to not digest everything you eat, so i wonder if it also makes you too full and go up in weight cause something isn't removable.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Something isn't removable?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's not digestable. Btw I woke up with this chestpain, since meds went out, how do i know if i'm overdoing workout? I think all the massive hours i've been spending on computer since i got them is going to make it worse. 89 pulse rate when sitting i think that's pretty high(about as if i lay down and is in pain after workout). I feel short of breath. Should i workout today if i feel like that? I feel pretty awful.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Simple--you're overdoing the workout if you're in a lot of unrelenting pain afterwards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For dr. chip ya i haven't worked out for 2 days and i wasn't exactly doing any hard work, do you think the computer games is causing it? the muscle below the breasts are sour. I think i might not tolerate to be at the computer for this many hours. I wonder if i can do some workout that can make me tolerate sitting up without feeling pain. If i do 12-14 reps would it work on the right muscles, the longterm ones?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Have to get back to you in a few hours--let you know when I'm back on
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you understand that someone can hate me? oh ya, i wanted to ask you, what do i need to do to be certain about what i like girls or boys?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Who hates you? And you mean sexually about girls and boys?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya like if i like boys or girls sexually ya. People hate me for nag them for 2 years cause i was upset, and then they hated me before when i didn't take their rejection. people reject me all the time cause i'm not worth something in their eyes, so i argue with them and go mad and crazy cause i don't like being treated badly, and that people should like me no matter what. I keep telling them i care about them and i don't want them to treat people like that, and that it's gonna be worst for them, not me. So they think it's all about me, and all i wanted is for them to see that i'm good for them, not everyone else who treats people badly. I don't wanna walk away from them just because they're not acting as tehy should, or give up on them cause they're not the people i'd want to be. So they hate me cause I want them good, and they want me to die cause i want them good, what am i doing wrong?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
They want you to die? And what do you mean by hate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they hate me cause i'm speaking the truth. I tell them their weaknesses, and they hate it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes but what does it mean to you to say someone hates someone else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if someone hate someone else, they feel inferior and afraid
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--I mean what do you mean by hate? What does it mean to hate somebody?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
extreme dislike, i don't get it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My point is that the word hate is extreme and I very much doubt that people really hate you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
true.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what should i do about sexual thing. How do i know? I feel that i'm not any interested in boys, but it might just be something i'm afraid of?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Have you ever had an intimate experience with a woman?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not really. I don't really have felt any intimacy with men either, except my first bfs cause then it was so delicious to have a body towards mine. I never liked their body, but i like women's body, but i'm not really into liquids.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well hard to say here--sounds more like you are trying to equate sex with intimacy and they aren't always the same thing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well the fact is that i like the female body, but not at all men's body. I don't like it simply, but i like intimacy with both. With clothes on. The reason i don't like sex, is cause seeing their body makes me turn off. It's better to just dream of something. I like women's body on screen tho.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well both men and women can admire the bodies of both sexes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do i know what i want tho? IF i don't like men's body? what is the reason for it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I can't answer that for you. If you like one or the other or even both, that's fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok, not much i can do about it. I sometimes have daydreams about girls, but i never really gotten along with much of them, but i haven't really gotten along with men either. The question is, should I experiment? If my man wants me, gay or not. The question is really should i bother with thinking of it, a girl might be more pleasure to me, but that's selfish isn't it? My first kiss was a girl as a 10 year old.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Let's put it this way--if you did experiment with a girl would you feel like you were cheating?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i guess so, even talking to a girl makes me feel like cheating, or talking to you, my daydreams or focusing on myself is also pretty awful.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, it would only be cheating if it were an after the fact scenario--you told your bf afterwards instead of telling him beforehand that you were considering it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well it's better to be honest ofcourse. I could talk to him and ask if he wanna join me on it, i don't think he wants to tho. I always wanted us to get a girl to our place, and i dream of cooperating to get a relationship we actually wanna have, but all he see is me, if not we had to break up. That's kinda what keeps me here, cause i don't want him to be alone, and i don't want to be alone. I couldn't just leave him.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well that's fine so long as there's companionship.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i feel like the companionship is lacking. I don't wanna tell him what i think of others when it comes to who he is. I like other people better sometimes. I can't really be truthful all the time, it would hurt him and me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Then again, much as you might not want to hear it, if that really is the case, the two of you really don't have a relationship. It's more of a convenience issue and neither of you wanting to take the risk of making a change and moving on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hope he finds someone to love when going to the city. I will just tell him that i want it for him.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
If you truly believe honesty is the best policy then you need to tell him that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i just have to tell him what i need, and what i don't need, and then i can tell him that i hope he is able to give me it, and that i can give him something he wants. I don't like being in the way of a decent relationship to someone. Who knows where it will lead, but right now i feel like he's a kid who wants to play computer and be with someone, regardless. I don't wanna lose what we got really.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You can still be friends no matter what happens. And you're not in his way--if he wants to move on he needs to tell you. If he did say that and you tried to stop him that would be getting in his way.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we been breaking up a few times, and then i call him 3 days later. or the same day. Every time he tells me to move out or go to my parents i stop it, cause i want him in my arms.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But it seems that you're lonely, whether he's there or not.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cause i want to be with someone hold them and i need them most of the time, i feel lonely cause he isn't sharing this with me. He rather wants to play computer, so i force myself to not touch him, so he doesn't come and ask for sex, so i have to all the time sit there and wait for something i don't get, and neither does he. If we only could cooperate and share the same interests of laying in the bed and relax, so i didn't have to waste my time doing it all on my own. He honestly don't want to spend a min with me laying relaxing where it's all about me so i have a hard time giving him anything, computer then sex then computer and then sleep. he's always busy. I hate it. He isn't doing a thing to turn me on, but expect me to be horny.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So what exactly is it that you would miss about him if he left you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
playing games together, and the touches i get sometimes. I just can't have enough of him heh, i know what he can be, i just need to get it out of him.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But really, just playing games together and the occasional touches isn't what I'd call anything like a real relationship.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well we had intimacy when we had the same interests, just problem is that how do i get him to want something else? i miss it, but it might be my fault, cause i don't let him touch me intimate, i just want massages etc.. and i'm too lazy to touch him.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, to have a working relationship, he has as much responsibility to work on it as you do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya exactly, the cooperation is what we lack, and our needs don't get fully satisfied cause of that. He is selfish i get selfish, and then it's all f**ked up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you think he'd really miss you if you were gone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sexually ya. I think it's just the idea of having a relationship.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
The idea of having a relationship?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well like being together doing stuff together. I like the idea of it. But i don't really give much of myself, and he doesn't get much from me. it's just a dependancy, you'd rather be with someone who can touch you sometimes than your mother and father who never does it. I most of the time do all the stuff i wanna do and then i want to be touched when he's busy and then i get mad cause i do stuff on m yown other times.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So, again, besides the sex, what would he miss if you weren't there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh me and him playing and talking together. I don't think he'd be very happy on his own, but ofcourse it's better to be off sometimes, cause i don't like him spending time without me. I just wish we had the same interests is all. I don't think he wants me to be with someone else. Like he gets mad for spending time with you, cause he wants to be with me. He would miss intimacy. If i only could get him out the door so he started to miss me. The problem now is that we spend time 24/7 and it's pretty ackward cause we don't get any time to miss eachother. A life on my own would be so much better, cause i rather be spending time with someone else than him all the time.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well I still thing it sounds like a "marriage of convenience"--the two of you stay together just because there aren't any reasonable alternatives right now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh it is. Definately. He can do the work i can't do and play as he wants, while i can play when i want, watch tv whiel i want, and then it's no time for intimacy cause i don't like the time he spends on computer rather than with me. Like we're pals who been playing together and used eachother for 12 years. I just wish we could have the intimacy and cooperation part together so i don't get ill cause i do the things i want, as well as get some more intimacy. He's friend is a much better person that i'd like to be with most of the time, but how can i let him be my friend without feeling anything, i just wish he would do more of the touching. I don't want to cheat on his wife or mine.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well if it's been twelve years I can image that old habits are so engrained it would be very hard for the two of you to break up. But, at the same time, if the relationship hasn't really changed in years, it isn't likely to change--remember one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well so like if i meet someone who likes the stuff i like, i could look online for a friend and then maybe someone wants the touches as much as i do. If our intimacy isn't working when he's playing computer why should i be lacking it? You don't have to be in a relationship to touch eachother? I shouldn't feel like i'm cheating just cause i need a human need. The only thing taht worries me, is that i'm using others to get what i need, and i don't know if i ever wanna give something.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not an intimate relationship, no.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i don't need intimacy, i just need like someone to keep the coach with me and let me touch them and i get touches back. I miss the first relationship i was in, we were kissing and holding eachother for 4 days and then broke up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--need to closer for now--my bedtime--catch up with you late, mate. Don't post anything for now--that just locks up my computer later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi, i had a few things i wanted to talk to you about. Mostly rejection, happiness and how to do a change to your life and how people look at you. What is the factor that would make anyone happy about having you around?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
We've talked about most of that before--can you narrow things down a bit? And, no matter who you are, nobody is the kind of person where everyone would be happy to have them around.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well hwo do i handle people who is not wanting me around? Instead of being sad that they don't want me there? what should i think about and how do i show them that i want to be around them?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Are we talking about anybody in particular?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh it's the game again, i want to give them something that gives them what they need in life, i don't like being rejected cause of what i am, cause i'm fine, i don't know what i gonna do about it. But something i'm doing wrong, since we can't handle being with eachother. I must of done a mistake that isn't forgivable since they are so mad. Feks i called this woman an alcoholist, and i also don't like listen to their smalltalk. she rejected me from the start of the game, and i don't get why. She sometimes has opened up like her father died and she travels around and stuff, but she absolutely doesn't want anything to do with me, she wants me dead and hate me. They don't like me cause i don't like being rejected and been mad at them for it, and cause i don't have a job and live off the government and stuff like that. If 10 people tell me to die, i must do something wrong? They're all getting along, but me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why are you sharing all this personal stuff about yourself with them and don't you understand that calling someone an alcoholic, whether they are or aren't, isn't going to go over well with them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do, i just did it cause i don't like being rejected and i wanted them to understand by playing a victim and also i was telling them they must have problems cause why would they attack me if all i am is miserable cause they rejected me? So then i got angry with them as well before, but now i have no clue what to do, cause they turned all against me. They think it's all about me. I guess i want to play the game, and for them to like me, but what can i do now? I just told them i want them in my life, it's that simple, cause who else do i got to turn to to have fun, when i can't do much else. I want everyone to like me. Simple as that. I gone so wrong about it i don't know what i'm gonna do. If someone rejects me, i'm doing something wrong, cause there is nothing bad in me. They think i'm selfrighteous and a bad person cause i don't work, and cause i want them around, and cause i played victim for so long. There must be something that makes peopel wanting to be with me, i don't get what.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I still don't understand what playing a game has to do with sharing intimate details about yourself with others and trying to help them by saying things like one of them is an alcoholic.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh i said a lot of crap, cause they attacked me. She is drinking beer a lot, and i don't like what she's doing to herself. I am not innocent, it was very bad to victimize myself and attack them cause they attacked me. I feel very sorry now, that i had to use it against them:( But ya what can I do now? I told them i'm sorry and i told them the truth that i don't like being rejected. They don't like me talking, they don't like me to be nice, they don't like anything about me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
All you can do is say you're sorry and leave it at that--don't attack them any more and don't talk about your personal problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how can i get along with someone now tho? I feel awful cause i don't have someone to talk to, and they don't want me around. I dont' think saying i'm sorry is enough. I also feel quite miserable, i don't know what i gonna do about it, or how to talk to people that's what my problem is. How can i be happy if everyone is rejecting me or don't want to be around me? I really have nothing to talk about if noone is saying anything. It makes me upset to know i can't have a topic at all cause i want to be jovial. That's why i always talk about problems. Also smalltalk is making me feel pain. Noone finds me interesting cause i have no reason to talk but to talk. If none of this is interesting to me, what else is there? I need to learn what americans like.

1. Weather

Although talking about the weather may seem mundane, it is a good neutral topic that everyone can discuss.

2. Arts and Entertainment

Arts and entertainment topics include such things as the latest movies and television shows, popular restaurants, popular music, and books. To prepare for these topics, brush up on what is popular and make a point of having a book on the go at all times.

3. Sports

Sports topics can include such topics as favorite teams and local teams. Even if you don't like sports, you can talk about why you don't like them.

4. News

A great way to prepare for small talk is to read the news everyday. Be aware of what is going on in the world and in your city.

5. Family

People are likely to ask you about your family. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How long have you been married? Do you have any children? Be prepared for these types of questions and reciprocate by asking others about their families.

6. Work

Another popular small talk topic is work. You may be asked what you do and whether you like your job. If you do something unusual that is hard to explain, consider keeping business cards in your wallet. This works particularly well if your company or job has a website that people can visit.

7. Travel

People like to hear about vacations. If you travel, be ready to answer questions and give your opinions about the places you have visited. Put together albums that you can show people who visit your home.

8. Celebrity Gossip

It isn't necessary to follow celebrity gossip to make small talk. However, it is a good idea to know a little bit about some of the most popular celebrities in case the topic comes up.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Takes practice but the main thing is not to get into deep things and not share deep things about yourself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's what i mean, there is nothing else to talk about, i don't have any other interests. How do i get anyone to talk about themselves?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Told you before--you have to let them do it and not try to drag it out of them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya, but how? I need to know what i need to do to make them trust me enough to do it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You just let them talk when they want to and just ask them something simple about what they've said--you can't go around trying to be a psychologist for people.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what if they never got much to say? Like this one guy is just saying what to make people speaking, the girl only comment, and the rest is just commenting as well, so all we talk about is like 1 comment on the chat and then people are saying something, but it's all small talk or people who is making fun of eachother. How do i involve myself to make them speak about something interesting or about themselves? I need to do something that makes them talk about themselves or about interesting stuff. What is a cool line that makes people laugh? I wanna get rid of the negativity in the surrounding.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's a big order. Give me a short example of what people talk about.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://unstrappd.com/blog/2009/12/09/how-to-get-entrepreneurs-to-talk-their-faces-off/ I found something.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Some good suggestions there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i hope i got them heh. I see them using it. Let me see if i can figure this out. Hello. How is your day?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK--but busy right now so I'll get back to you later. Don't post anything until I do.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
back yet?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so how was your day?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking from curiosity or are you practicing making conversation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
both.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So far my day's been OK--working of course. TGIF I guess but I've never had very many weekends totally off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How is weekends different to you?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, i usually work Saturdays and then have late afternoons and the evening off and Sunday off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
don't your office close? What do you do when you're not doing work?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still have Saturday work--doctors don't keep the same schedule as other folk. Time off--piano, running, reading, hanging out with friends.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh true. Here we only got the doctors and nurses at the hospital working around the clock on shift, while the ones at the offices is just monday-friday 9-3.30, the city has the doctors working late on shift. The shrinks are working 8-4 i guess, some of them, and some got beepers. I wish i could work with people all day and then sleep when i'm tired, i don't think there is any service job with people that let me do that tho.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, for most of us, that's how work is--working with people during the day, coming home, chilling out for a while and then going to bed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess i would get into it if i worked. What would you do if you didn't work?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'd have to be doing something--volunteer work maybe.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What if you couldn't?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You mean if I were physically disabled?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes or mentally?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How so mentally?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well if like you get elder's diseases. I forgot name of it? Senile? I dunno if you get it just like that.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Where are we going with all this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm just interested in how you see things. You're very valuable and i love how you handle things. This is probably away from a usual topic, cause i feel i know you in most cases psychologically. I never in my life met someone like you and had a chance to ask about stuff like this. Wisdom is everything to me. Besides i don't know everything and i think you know a lot more.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, even if I were physically diabled I'd still do something at home--maybe working with people--counseling or something. As for the mental disablity thing, only if you're really disabled--very senile, for example, you still could do constructive things.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How you define constructive?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hobbies, working with people--really would depend on how much cognitive ability was left.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you would have no problem with getting old or sick? Just like happy you are still here? How did you get there?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How did I get where?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
to where you are happy with your life and accept things as they are and don't worry about circumstances.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Circumstances?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
like what will happen to you or anyone you love in the future or the past. Or worry about the world, or worry about becoming someone else.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Becoming someone else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have no idea, having to change your habits.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Well, we all have to change a bit as time goes by. As far as worries about the future or even what might happen tomorrow, I don't have those.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i am trying to stop worry.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What do you worry about?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry i was talking to the game players and fail again as usual cause they are playing obnoxious as usual, and i fail sometimes when they keep repeating things over and over.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Fail how?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
got angry when i shouldn't. When someone keep repeatedly try to bully me i go nuts sometimes, cause i hate listen to it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't you just take a deep breath and sit on your hands for a minute without just letting your fingers do the walking into angry territory?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh i wasn't that angry, i just couldn't keep up with myself, and be who i wanted to be. habits is a bitch to turn.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Keep up with yourself?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i can't see what i write sometimes. there is nothing to do for now anyway i just want to control the game and i9t's not a good sight. I just need to learn the conversation and handle this bullshit. So i guess i'll find another text game to play for now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Maybe with another game you can keep quite and only use those prodding techniques to get others to talk.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not sure if there is any talk on this one i found now. idle many minutes a lot of them.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What about a chat site that doesn't involve a game?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
like what? There is mirc, but hard to find the right channel.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't tell you because I don't engage in chat on the internet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
true. I don't like irc so much cause might be viruses.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't you have virus protection?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not really, just windows one. I found a chat page but it's really slow.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Keep looking.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am talking, but i'm sweating apart atm.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Take a cold shower.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya could use one. I am not sure if solo chat is something for me. hmm I wonder what i can do to make the game work. I really need to learn group chatter, but nee dto wait a few days to not be alarmed who i am.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Say that last part again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I rather go hide and become a hero in the game, than let them know who i am, i can't get to know people with all that hate surrounding.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So there aren't any other new games?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is games i can play, but i feel so awful when i play them, after a while on the comp.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--so where are we going here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
let me think. I'm atm just guesting on the place i was at. I have to explore the possibilities i got.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Take your time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i guess i'm done. God damn annoying pieces of shits, they so get feeded by me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So get feeded?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm done feeding for sure.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't understand the meaning of that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the game player's they're insane.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Whatever, but I don't really know what's going on there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ahh ya i'm messed up too. Nothing much i can do now tho. I try a copy mud instead of this. Altho i kinda know what it will make me feel if i don't communicate in a good order.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Take some time out and then come back in a way that's more understandable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh sorry. Basically a few copys of the game has been sent out and people has made a copy of the game in different places like ages ago, so i can play that one instead, but it has a bit different rules and not as many on all the time, so it's not the group chat room, just a small single chat room with gaming on top of it, so it's harder to make a group tho, so not as fun to play. I basically ranted off again, cause people are bashing my teeth full. so they knocked me out again. My selfrighteous side isn't the best. I'm starting to wonder if i'm narssisistic. Or atleast i want to be. So can you fix my narssissist? or well histrionic personality.

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) as a means of garnering attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal or paternal style as they age.[
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What makes you think you're narcissistic (and don't paste on a DMV IV list of the symptoms)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got 4 different personalities when i'm being attacked. dramatic, selfrighteous, crying and apologizing and rude. Basically I go on talking like nothing has happened, i don't listen to what is being said, i just go on talking until i got the response i want. I attack them, i belittle them, i apologize for it, all goes in a circle. I dramatize different figures as i go. Nothing like many personalities. All cause i got rejected, and i do not like being rejected cause Noone is allowed to think about me as they want then they're the evil ones. I must control the situation. I really can't stop myself from doing this, so well what is behind all this?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Doesn't sound at all like narcissism and not multiple personalities. Some of it is you Asperger's and the other is low self esteem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok so what is causing my low self esteem? and what is asperger? histrionic comes from low selfesteem i know, and yes i guess most of it is low selfesteem and asperger, cause i know the other disease ain't me, but some of these has the same reasons.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I think the Asperger's frustrates you with your problem with communication skills. As for low self esteem there can be many reasons--both nature (born with it) and nurture (life experiences).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how can you be born with low selfesteem?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, maybe not so much that but I think that some people can have poor self esteem without there having been a problem with parents and peers, etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh no there was nothing wrong wtih them, i get it from aspergers and not getting what i needed from outside. I felt so much pain when people rejected me. So i need a defense mechanism for it. How do i get my selfesteem back tho? I always knew they bullied me, and i put up a defense to cope for it, which has last even on my closest one, i'm scared to love. There simply was nothing else to do to cope.

Well i'll go stop worrying and start workout and become happy again. I forgot eating in many hours.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Make a list of your positive qualities and your negative ones for a start.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
positive - trying hard, care about others, ethical, good with numbers, wanting others good, logical, do anything for people to like me, ethical inside. Respecting people's emotions no matter who they are.
negative - trying to fit in regardless of consequences, hard time with feelings, egosentric, insecure in social situations. insecure about people's emotions.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--do you ever take the list and read the positives to yourself daily and take the negatives and work on ways to improve them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i know already what to do ya. I must just write down all the things i wanna do, and what i have achieved. Ok actually you know something. If i write down all the things i've struggled with and then all the stuff that is needed to be worked on, but i haven't yet done. I could read in the selfhelp book and write down all the stuff i been thinking of and done something with, might build my confidence. ALso you know something I wanna reread what we have been writing to see what you're doing and what i been saying. To go through the emotions over and over until i got it right is important.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK But for now it's important to focus on the positives and to reaffirm them over and over until you "feel" them in you soul.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya but maybe i need the confidence and see what i hvae been changing for the better. Cause it must be a lot of stuff. Before i was a wreck.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But the self esteem thing begins with affirming the positives and not dwelling too much on the negatives.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes i just feel that i have failed myself by letting myself into a place that has nowhere near what i needed and wanted to build my happiness and confidence, and this has weakened the good sides.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But just realizing how far in the hole you may be is fine--just to realize it for a moment and then you need to let it go. It's nowhere but up from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i see.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Better now? Have we made a little progress?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
got distracted but yes i feel better. what i see about the situation is, that the negative beharioual issues has overshadowed the positive and i completely forgot what my positive are, now all i need to do is to make the positive stronger by doing the deeds i've always wanted to do and then get rid of the negatives, cause that's just improvements i can make anytime. There is no reason for me to make myself unhappy cause of others making my negative sides stronger. I been working so hard on the negative sides that i forget myself in the process. Thus the negative ones that was my coping mechanism to make up for the positive ones, instead of fixing the negatives and focusing on the positive. I hope that make sense?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes it does. And you don't get rid of the negatives--you never really ever get completely rid of them--it's a work in progress, just as is the work on improving on the positives.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh ya i don't mean that, i use the negatives to get rid of the positives or have been. That's pretty stupid. Buffy time now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not stupid just assbackwards. Later mate
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
back, i must say i feel like my stomach is filled up with stuff it shouldn't have in it heh. If i go to toilet it's like half my stomach is gone just the skin left. can't expect more with period, gastritis and pcos i guess and without the gastritis medicine i'm pretty f**ked. I hope i don't have a big stone in my stomach. How can i gain with far lower calories than i should have. I go between 103 and 99 atm, but i should of been less than 98. My hormones is running wild.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--but we aren't going to get much farther talking about your physical problems right now. What do you mean by a stone in your stomach?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm i think i read something about someone having 27 kg tissue in their stomach that just grow larger and larger, until she got operated. Well i was just thinking it might be making me more depressed than usual(period often do).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's called a bezoar and I'm sure you don't have one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
great. It's like a tumor. I just don't get how half my stomach is gone if i'm not bloated, and now it's like a hard stone in middle while all the sides is just skin. Where is the stuff that doesn't go out of the stomach to the instentinals when you're having a constipation? It's not inside the stomach?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--it's in the colon. Nothing stays in the small intestines or stomach for very long.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm so the colon is like below the stomach, the first you get to? I just worry that when the air is gone there is nothing surrounding the middle stomach. This means the air is below the skin? It might be the constipation too, tho, when i emptied it got less. It's funny how much wierd questions i have to ask heh.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I have no idea what you were trying to say there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well it might be my weightloss earlier, but you know by the middle stomach, it's very hard, on side above the hips and on the side of it it's very bloated when i'm airy and then when the air is gone i can push the skin very much, but not when i got airy stomach. It might also be when i been getting out the food, it's like i can push the stomach a lot further in. but the middle is just hard as a rock. it's like the air is filling out the skin(or is it something else?). God i feel wierd heh. I might be filling up the colon with air as well.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Air in the GI tract is only either in the stomach or the colon--not the small bowel, and, if it were in the stomach that would cause bloating and swelling in the upper abdomen. Air in the colon would be either on either side of the abdomen or in the upper abdomen. Air wouldn't have signs and symptoms in the middle part of the abdomen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the swelling in upper abdomen is most probably air then, I have a feeling that the colon is like below the abdomen muscles and on the side? I feel the pain in the stomach but i can feel the air on the sides and below it. So when i go to toilet and get everything out, it's nothing left there of fat or anything. I thought it was fat. So the air is actually filling empty spaces. Nothing to worrya bout is it, i can probably just go on the pursennid while i'm on the voltaren? Should get some sleep. Thank you so much. I'd go worry sick at some point if you didn't answer this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
If I didn't answer what?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the last question, i been filled with air all evening. If i empty the colon and the rest it's all gone, so should be gone by tomorrow morning. I just wish the air wasn't there. Sleep tight mate.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Later my late night mate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
later cherie.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Be sure to read your positive list and feel it in your bones.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi, ya i am trying to read it over and over, i just decided to stay calm and control myself from being afflicted by peple who isn't good for me, otherwise i'll just go where things lead me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
3 movies in a row.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Which ones?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
daddy kindergarden or whatever, what a girl wants, and forgot what more. Daddy day care it is, i love that type of movies.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Never heard of those two
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh it's amanda bynes with colin fyrth in the what a girl wants, and then eddie murphy in the daddy day care, girl movies for once:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do like Colin Firth--did you see The King's Speech?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not so much into that kinda stuff, like the girl movies he's playing in, like bridge jones ones.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i just wish i felt better physically. I have no energy. I guess it's time to watch stuff again, or go to bed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to force food down and end up eating nuts to get energy, 3 crackers and a dinner is just awful i wanted to enjoy bought dinner, but it feels just terrible to eat. It's not the best idea to be depending on pain killers and then get bloated. I wanna talk to you, but why do i have to feel like this:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Feel like what?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
heavy in head, low energy, i'm falling over the computer nearly when i sit up. i wanna puke the food out, so i can eat more. Stomach is full so full i wanna puke. Terrible taste in mouth. But even worse if i don't take the pills i will be in pain.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, rest for a while
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I been resting all day tho. Think i should make soup to get the vegetables down and so i can eat and get it out all the time? It will go out as urine right and neraly nothing left to digest? What i got is paprika and onions and i could add some flax seeds?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does the flax seeds make me digest more or will it act as if it was a pill? Cause the pill and clyster is the only thing that make me get it out.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No, it helps with digestion
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so it's like fiber?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well might be good if it can help.I haven't gotten down much fiber but the cookies.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What kind of cookies?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
47 % spelt or rye and 8 % fiber ones.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--some fiber there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya. 3 of those, but ya, it should be okay. I don't think the fibre will work much, i can't find my pills, not sure if i got ay left.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is it that hard to know if you have any left or not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm very messy. I don't rmeember. I sometimes get memory loss while doing other stuff. Just smelling the damp was enough to feel better. Drinking this now. Thanks for talking to me and making me feel better.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the healthy me is still 18. Or atleast my mind is. MY body is so old. I need to get myself out of unhealthy life.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And stay 18 in your mind.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, i'm tired of struggling to improve all the time. I just want my healthy life back. make myself happy. I wonder if the best would be to get someone to help me get the habits i need. Even if i need to do most things on my own. Then my bf can finish school. I'm going to ask for institution to reduce my weight. I have nothing to be ashamed of, or i can get someone to be here with me and help me with food, i don't have to move out if he's at the city.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You need a life coach
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want the institution or that you can get someone who can help me to make me lose weight and give me better habits, has a gym here, and now so go ove most of the week to Bergen it is better that I have someone else to help me, I can stand not to do it all on your own and it will not be any improvement if I do not get some support in everyday life.

I mailed them this.

What I need is activity and solidarity with others, and preferably not have time for myself, I have more problems now and I can not take anything, no food or something because of pain medication. There is constantly something going wrong and I can not keep track of medications and other things at once and it becomes a mess when I do not fancy food, and no one gives me the food I need. I do not feel that I need to do it on their own, and I just want to be happy again and then I get my life back as it was 10 years ago. I hypoventilate at the thought that I must do it all on my own, and I know that i cannot at the time being. I'd rather not lose the time I have with others now and i feel that i can't get habits while doing it, cause of all the capacity needed to get out of the house and i also need energy for this and everything i gonna do.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Very very good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I kept it in for so long. Feels good to get it out. I wish i could live with someone that can help me. I been waiting for a nurse for 2 years.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You go, girl
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how long time do you think it will take them to fix it? i can't wait.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Fix it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes they have been mention institution, but i hope they didn't turn it down, so like how long time will it take to get the help i want, if i go talk to them on monday. I'm eager to get strated, cause i really need this sorted out so i don't die early.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't really say--hopefully within a month
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hopefully. He has to get to school, he seem all f**ked up for the time being.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What's wrong with him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he ain't doing anything to get ready, i dunno when school starts even, i get stressed by not knowing. I have to deal with everything.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What does he need to do to get ready?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well like plan it. Like he told me he wanted an apartment a month ago, but there is none available now, and he haven't even checked it out. I don't think he's doing anything. just wanna relax etc.. i don't like how he is planless. He's constantly having mental challenges by watching stuff or he is sleeping, and don't do a thing in life but going to the store.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So how's he going to manage on his own?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he's living at my sister, he will manage. he just does some work around the house a few min a day but i really can't do much but making food. I hope he will start eating healthy and workout when he's on his own, if he's at school all day he has to eat, and my sis and the kids will probably distract him but get him to read atleast. He is a last min guy tho. if i only coudl get someone to help when he gets out of the house i hope so.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I hope so, too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
working on looking around for possibilities to see what they got to offer.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well nothing i can do about that now, i can't find a thing about it. Gah i'm so stressed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just keep looking
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i called whoever i can cal, and they tell me to talk to the doctor on monday. but i want the information now. I know there is like places i can be at the hospital to get life going, but i don't think there is any places where i actually meet people, and i don't like the thought of being alone while being helped.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just wait until Monday
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ye what can i do to reduce the stress factor of waiting?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Use your positives list, meditation, and some mild workouts. Need to go for now--see you later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok sleep well. we'll talk tomorrow.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nite
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
morning mate. Been doing some research, and it might be the best would be cognitive treatment at the psychiatric department at the hospital where i can live and get physical activity, i'm not sure how the food will work but i hope there is possibilities to get someone to notify when to eat. It should be in the open department where i can be in a group and get treatment. There is another way to go a while away from here, but it's probably too long waittime. I need the food sorted asap, so i hope there is a space for me as fast as possible. I need 10-15 kg weight loss or get in physical shape pretty soon to get to go to spain in a month, cause i can't do it on my own at the moment. I guess i could make a soup for now, and keep eating that as long as the constipation is up, but i wish i had a note and a clocked setup and someone to remind me. do you wanna help me with a setup cause i'm not sure how long it will take? I could get it on paper and make soups to eat and stop worry about it. I really have a goal to get things done now, but the constipation is stopping me from physical activity. Tomorrow i will ask someone to go to store with me and get a soup that's healthy made up. Or do you have any suggestions? i can't really digest too much, i can't find my painkillers now tho.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
On the schedule thing--we talked about some sort of timer/alarm?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's pretty stressful but i need a program that isn't. So i can notice it right away, but the timing isn't that important, if i have the food ready i should be able to eat.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So what's your question here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a full diet where i don't have to prepare much. vitamins and all covered, i need a hospital diet or something like that. I need 10kg weightloss in a month or more, and that doesn't get me sick. I don't wanna eat bread or dinners that i have to prepare, cause i don't wanna go much at the kitchen all the food in there is making me feel bad. I can't open the drawer with all the bread and i don't wanna prepare food other than dinner, but i need something easy enough so i will eat when i need. Like something that is replacing chisp candy nuts or anything i can just pick out of the box. So what else is there than a soup or something that doesn't require much work and more than once a week? I also need to workout so i need all the energy i can get.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Very hard to give you all that info--we've talked about what's in a nutrient dense diet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where can i find recipes that's so easy i can just boil it all up? and that has all the ingredients i need with vitamins and all? I need energy boost and drinks. Nuts is just too much fat, i need very low fat and high carb and with enough proteins. Do you think there is pages where i can find a diet based on the gastritis constipation and the pcos that is certian i will do a weightloss? but ya i think the hospital soup for diabetes 2 is what i need, i wonder how good fund is for getting proteins? but all the vegetables my mom uses is just feeling terrible to eat.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Look up a celiac disorder diet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have 2 books on that but all the recipes has potatoes, and that's not good for me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, but I can't really help you out with this. Only you know what you can tolerate and how to go about preparing it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.ccfa.org/resources/specific-carbohydrate-diet.html This might work.

Specifically, the SCD prohibits:

• Sugar, molasses, sucrose, fructose, high-fructose corn syrup, or any processed sugar

• Canned vegetables

• All grains, including corn, wheat, wheat germ, barley, oats, rye, rice, buckwheat, soy, spelt, amaranth, and others

• Some legumes, including chick peas, bean sprouts, soybeans, mung beans, faba beans, and garbanzo beans

• Starchy tubers, such as potatoes, yams, and parsnips

• Seaweed and seaweed byproducts, such as agar and carrageenan

• Canned and most processed meats, particularly those that contain additives such as corn products, starch, and sugars

• All milk, high-lactose cheeses (generally soft cheeses like ricotta, mozzarella, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, and processed cheeses and cheese spreads), as well as commercial yogurt, heavy cream, buttermilk, and sour cream

• Bread, pasta, and other starchy foods

• Canola oil, commercial mayonnaise (because of additives), ice cream, candy, chocolate, carob, whey powder, margarine, commercial ketchup, stevia, baking powder, commercial nut mixes, balsamic vinegar, and products containing FOS (fructooligosaccharides).

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Basically what I was suggesting with the celiac diet

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks. I will look for something i want. What you think about wholegrain macroni or rice with cheddar with beef as a diversion for dinner and then a vegetable soup with flax seeds. I am able to cook once a day i want dinner:9 if i get hungry i eat a yoghurt that's sugar free, with bananas and hmm not sure what more. How do i make ricecream without too much fat and too much carbs?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ricecream?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i like that like portridge, with a bit of sauce. This is to avoid the sugar. I love ricecream. whole corn rice and then i need something to add, low fat milk, i'm not sure if i should? I could boil it and then make a delicious dessert.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Does it sit well on your tummy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all the things i bene eating has been going on the tummy. The milk i dunno i haven't drink it for a week. Fat is just terrible. Icecream i cannot eat, the ricecream i'm not sure i think it's just too high sugar in the store.
well here is what i think

vegetable soup with
french artichokes
asparagus fresh
cauliflower fresh
spices
meatfund
brussel sprouts
spinach if available
flax seeds
leeks and possibly bit of onion
paprika.

pasta and cheddar cheese with beef.

saturdays: a sandwich with smoked bacon with eggs

middle meal: bananas in yoghurt
cold portridge with whole corn without fat. and a bit of berries on
fiber cookies with spelt.

drink: apple juice cider diluted in water

What do you think is missing and can i get energy on like 1400 calories?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will look it up. and try type it down so it's understandable. I wish i found my painkillers.(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Next time put them always in exactly the same place once you've taken some.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya the other box is gone i don't know where i put the bag. What is diff between diflofenax and diflofenaxkalium which is over the counter?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That last part of the second one I assume meant potassium or calcium?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
potassium
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Same drug then and at least in the US it's by prescription only.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the weak one is not, it's called voltarol instead of voltaren
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Whatever--it's still only by prescription in the US
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
been playing game, i hope i won't get pains anymore. can't get the painkillers until i found them heh.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Go for it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how much milk for 5 dl rice if i gonna make portridge?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No more than one cup
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i think i got like 2 cups now. Should i add more rice?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
needed quite some bit of milk, cause no cooking on the rice heh. I wasn't preparing it first.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
for dr. chip just had cupcakes. Also i added almond essence. well the rice isnt' cooked heh. Did I bug the convo?