Daegan12, Nurse
Experience:  I have many years experience as a nurse, and have worked in many areas. I have worked with people of all ages.

I have no insurance and I really want to see a doctor cause

Customer Question

I have no insurance and I really want to see a doctor cause I have headaches for months now and they are really painful..
Category: Health
Expert:  Daegan12 replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I am very sorry that you are in pain. There are a few things you can do. There are some doctors offices that offer a sliding scale payment plan for people that do not have insurance. What this does is allows you to only pay what they feel you can based on income. If you have no income then you do not pay anything. This service is good because you will see a doctor and not pay a fortune. Another idea is to go into a local ER. They can not refuse to treat you due to your inability to pay. They have to see you, they can run tests to see if they can determine a cause for your headaches, and they can medicate you at that time for that pain. I hope this helps and I wish you the best.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Thank you so much.
Expert:  Daegan12 replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome :)