Nurse Susan
Nurse Susan, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  RN, BSN, MSN-ED, Nurse Educator whose passion is helping people understand their health and wellness

From a psychological stand point, If you were asked to present

From a psychological stand point, If you were asked to present information to the school using brain research to ask for smaller classes, what would you tell them? Please explain a short response as I would like to explain to my daughters private school the importance of keeping classes small.
Hello JACustomer,

I would like to try and help you, but need more information. "Keeping classes small" is very generic. What specifically about your daughter would benefit her in having smaller class sizes? Has she any learning disorders or difficulties? Does she have a 504 plan or an IEP? I think individualizing the situation to your daughters needs may be more helpful than just a general "small classes are better" speech.

Thanks for clarifying,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This information has already helped me make a plan. Thank you for your help!!
Hello JACustomer,

You are very welcome and I am happy I was able to help. If you found that helpful even though it was just the information request I would appreciate if you would rate this answer so I could be compensated for my time in assisting you. If you need more detail I would be pleased to help as well.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two starts on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" button. Let me know the issue you have and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today.