Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have about 4 red rings on my neck. Doesnt itch, nothing.

I have about 4 red rings on my neck. Doesn't itch, nothing. Slighly smaller than a dime. I've searched all sort of stuff and can't find any images online that looks the same.
Any chance of posting a photo on this page or at imageshack or photobucket and giving me the link? If not, are these full red circles or more of a red circle with normal appearing skin inside?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a photo but I can't seem to get it to attach? Unless it's attaching and I don't realize. Red circle with whiter skin. Maybe they are white spots with red outline. I don't know. How do I attach? do I have to fill in all those settings?
Try imageshack or photobucket.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Got it. I'm a bit surprised you didn't find anything on line that looked like this, but these are classic for tinea corporis or ring worm--a fungal infection with no specific reason as to why someone gets it. Lamisil over the counter cream applied three times a day for a week should take care of it, but, if not, prescription ketoconazole cream should do the job.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did find tinea corporis. Everything I read on ring worm said it itched with raised edges. Mine doesn't itch and I'd never know it was there but since it's on my neck it's obvious. Thanks....
No, ringworm doesn't always itch and the edges don't have to be obviously raised. All I can say is that nothing else looks anything like this--it is ringworm.