Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years

Are there any treatments for vertigo through homeopathy? What

Are there any treatments for vertigo through homeopathy? What about chronic tiredness?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Jerry E replied 1 year ago.
Treating vertigo homeopathically-
Useful homeopathic remedies include Gelsemium, Phosphorus, Cocculus, Aconite, Nat. mur., Sulfur, Silicea, Lycopodium, and BelladonnaIs also suitable for old people who suffer from chronic congestive vertigo.

#Ferrum metallicum. [Ferr]

#Bromine [Brom]

#Aconite. [Acon]

#Cocculus [Cocc]

#Bryonia [Bry]

#Cinchona [Chin]

Phosphorous,

#Theridion [Ther]

And what do you mean by chronic tiredness?

Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience: 1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chronic tiredness - well I get to about 11 ish each morning and then feel tired, need a rest and sometimes pick up after the rest, othertimes remain to feel tired for the rest of the day. I'm not a great sleeper though. So its a catch 22. I need the rest during the day, but i realise it affects the night time sleep. I only have half an hour or so and mostly don't actually go to sleep during the day - only once in a few weeks maybe. Its more to rest my eyes than my body.

Homeopathy Chronic Tiredness

Arnica

Sufferers often complain of feeling as if they’ve been beaten up. Arnica corresponds to an aggravation from exertion, recurring fever, joint pain and a headache as from a nail being driven into the head. Arnica may benefit in this case from alternation with Hypericum.

Arsenicum album

Great prostration with mental weakness and burning pains, characterise this remedy. Alternating restlessness and exhaustion with anxiety, joint and muscle pain, weakness from exertion, fever, insomnia and restless sleep, headache and a swollen and painful throat may be seen here.

Beryllium

Occasionally useful where there is weakness with slight fever and symptoms are worse from physical exertion. A headache and sore throat may also be seen here.

Calc carb

Obesity, head sweats and coldness are often seen in those who find this remedy useful. Complaints are worse from exertion and there is muscular weakness, poor memory, poor sleep, headache, intermittent fever, joint pain, sore throat and swollen cervical glands.

Calc phos

It’s often noted that in those needing Calc phos, their complaints are worse when thinking about them. Relevant symptoms that may be noted include weakness and fatigue, poor memory, poor concentration, joint pain, sore throat, and a headache in the occiput or near the sutures.

Camphor

Characterised by a feeling of coldness in the body, yet they cannot bear to be covered, the Camphor type may also exhibit extreme exhaustion, poor memory, a mainly occipital headache, fever and a sore throat.

Carbo animalis

The symptoms here include swollen and indurated lymph glands, great weakness, a headache that feels as if the skull was being blown apart and night sweats.

Carbo veg

The applicability of this remedy is often indicated by a desire to be constantly fanned. There may also be poor memory, weakness of the extremities, an occipital headache and a sore throat.

China

China types with this condition are often very sensitive to touch and this may coexist with debility, night sweats, muscle pain, insomnia, joint pain and a throbbing headache. There’s often a marked periodicity of symptoms with this remedy.

Hypericum

Poor memory, headache, joint pain and ailments that are worse from exertion may be seen in those who have a need for this remedy.

Iris versicolor

Iris v. is often thought of clinically for migraine headaches, and for CFS will be useful where there’s fatigue with irritability, mental exhaustion from overwork, a sore throat and memory weakness.

Kali phos

Nervous prostration often prompts thoughts of Kali phos. Where this occurs with fatigue with trembling, restless sleep, occipital headaches and muscle fatigue upon exertion, Kali phos can be very useful. It is best used in taking the case forward rather than curing it.

Lachesis

Those who will respond to this remedy often exhibit ailments that begin on the left side and then move to the right. In CFS sufferers, look for poor memory, headache with pressure or burning of the vertex, difficulty sleeping, swelling of the axillary glands and a sore throat.

Nux vomica

Oversensitive, angry or irritable are words often used to describe the person who requires this prescription. Fatigue with irritability caused by overwork, a frontal or occipital headache, sore throat, joint pain, muscle tension and sleeping difficulties will help to confirm the utility of Nux vomica in CFS.

Onosmodium

Another small remedy that’s occasionally indicated, especially when accompanied by left-sided migraine, muscular weakness and sleeplessness.

Phosphorus

A client mentioning a craving for ice cold drinks and food may prompt thoughts of Phosphorus. Specific CFS symptoms that may also indicate the need for it include debility which is worse from exertion, loss of memory, a headache over one eye, sore throat and sleeplessness.

Phosphoric acid

The symptoms that correspond to Phos Ac include listlessness and apathy, emotional and physical exhaustion, poor memory, difficult concentration, a headache in thetemples and vertex, joint pain and a low grade fever.

Picric acid

Those needing this remedy may be heard to complain of feeling worn out mentally and physically, they feel exhausted after the least exertion, especially mental exertion and may also suffer from sleeplessness and occipital headaches.

Scutellaria

Nervous fear and restlessness may be seen here and those symptoms specifically indicating a need for Scutellaria in CFS include ailments worse from overexertion, poor concentration, disturbed sleep and frontal headaches.

Silica

Defective nutrition and its related ailments often characterises the need for this remedy. Specific CFS symptoms seen here include exhaustion caused by overwork, poor memory, glandular swelling, “sick” headache over usually settling over one eye and restless sleep.

Stannum met

A weakness of the chest is often seen here, as is weakness from the slightest exertion, headache or migraine felt in the frontal or temple area, night sweats and a sore throat.

Sulphuric acid

Like many of the acid remedies, fatigue and exhaustion are frequently experienced by the person needing Sulphuric acid. Restless sleep, a sore throat and a headache of the occiput or right temple may help to guide the prescriber to this remedy.

Tuberculinum

The Tuberculinum type is often emaciated and takes cold easily. They may suffer from a poor memory, weakness, night sweats, joint pains, swollen glands, periodic headaches extending from the right eye to the left ear, insomnia and a sore throat. Most symptoms, including weakness, are aggravated by the slightest exertion.

Zincum met

Zincum met is often considered where there is restlessness of feet or legs. This remedy type also exhibits a poor memory, mental exhaustion, sleeping difficulties, weakness, headache felt in the occiput or temples, poor sleep and a sore throat.

Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
<b>Please click on ACCEPT so that I get answer credit. Ask more if needed. Positive feedback the most appreciated. Bonuses the most helpful, especially for multiple answers and long chats. Answers are for educational purposes only. All the best!</b>