Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years

I have started taking tripilyne and arcoxia and librax for

I have started taking tripilyne and arcoxia and librax for pain management and irratable bowl syndrome, I am getting married in December and would realy love to lose some weight. I am also very scared of picking up weight from the tripilyne! I do not have alot of time for excersise, because of a 1 year old and a 8 - 5 job! What can I use to lose weight?
The best way to lose weight is a combination of eating healthy and exercise. Most people can drop a few pounds quickly just by changing his or her diet and working on portion control.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How much weight is gained when taking tripiline, as you can imagine, I am very drowsy and tired from medication. I dont have much of an appitite at the moment.
It really depends on your level of activity and exercise while taking the medication. Some, active patients do not gain any weight. Those who aren't as active are likely to gain a few pounds. Very few patients gained more than 10 lbs during the first year of treatment.