Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

i have pain under my ribs more on the right and some left side

i have pain under my ribs more on the right and some left side and feel like in have a fever and problems sleep now what do you think it could be
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you also have nausea, acid reflux, heartburn? Is this pain radiating to your back? How severe is your pain in 1 to 10 scale? Do you feel pain when you press in your upper abdomen or on your ribs? Any other associated symptoms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
pain 3 no pain when press not to bad
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
one time nausea no heartburn or acid reflux pain about 3 a little when press down
Thank you for the information.
Based on your description, your pain in upper abdomen below ribs could be due to surrounding structures located in that area. Possible structures that can cause pain in that location would be gall bladder, liver, kidney, muscle pull, trapped gas, pancreas. However, I do not see any other associated symptoms to pin point a particular type of problem. I also see that there is mild/minimal pain when you press in that area along with fever. Thus, in my personal opinion, it seems like related to gall bladder/liver problems or infection in the surrounding structures. You will have to go for blood test and a physical examination to confirm the diagnosis. If it is infection, then you will need a prescription meds to get rid of it. If it is something like muscle pull, it will subside with rest, heating pads, and OTC pain meds. You can discuss all these things with your doctor and move accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any other question for me.