Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

During a bowel movement...i just spit up some blood..nothing

During a bowel movement...i just spit up some blood..nothing in the stoole. what is that?
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Is it a fresh red blood? How much blood do you see? Do you have any pain or discomfort in anal area? Any wt. loss or anorexia? What is your age group?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's fresh...after 8or 9 spit's it not there pain in the wt.loss i'am 41..but there is discomfort in my upper back
Thank you for the information.
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms.
Passing blood during bowel movement is not normal and there must be a reason behind it. Many times bleeding is the first sign of disease, so proper evaluation is required. Since you are having this active fresh red bleeding it is coming from lower intestinal tract, so there is no point in waiting further. Since you have not developed any other associated symptoms,it can be a benign condition such as polyp, colitis, or tumor, but this must be investigated properly with colonoscopy. There are many causes of bleeding during bowel movements, some are more common at younger age such as hemorrhoids, fissures, polyps, inflammatory bowel disease, others are common at older age like diverticulitis, angidysplagia, malignancy. Thus, a proper diagnosis is required to make sure that you are dealing with a benign condition. You can start from your primary care doctor or a gastro doctor. They will be able to do all the requited test to make final diagnosis.
Please let me know if you have any other question for me.