Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Pain in right breast but under it and it comes and goes for

Pain in right breast but under it and it comes and goes for 2 seconds but come back every 3 to 4 mintues. What does it mean?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How long has this been going on? Any shortness of breath?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No shortness breath.. about 5 or 6 days nownit started in left breast now in right... then it feels like have indigesting because i can feel like food breaking down in my chest area...
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. While any chest pain has to be considered cardiac until proved otherwise, in your case that's highly unlikely. This is more likely chest wall pain, maybe something called costochondritis--inflammation of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the breast bone. Another possibility would be reflux but usually that's more constant and burning. While I don't think this is anything serious, it would be a good idea to see a doctor and have him evaluate it.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok so what can i take for it... i licked some baking soda for the food breakdown and it worked a little bit
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Try either Zantac or Pepcid AC and some PeptoBismol.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What are these symptoms caused by? They are jitters and feel like you going to faint.. my mom want to know.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That part of it sounds like anxiety and that can also cause chest tightness.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is best to use on a two year old to get rid of ringworms on both legs and arms
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Over the counter Lamisil is the best you can try without a prescription.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok because the cream that her doctor prescribed her made it worst since better.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What was the cream?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was two creams in one. One name started with a tr and the other with a p.. the cream looks like grease.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
One of them sounds like a cortisone cream, and that can make ringworm worse--try the Lamisil.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks dr.chip... you saved my day...