Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

Iam very sore so please tell me what it is and how i can get

Iam very sore so please tell me what it is and how i can get help .
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Can you provide more details about your symptom? How long are you having this pain?
Where is the pain located and how severe is it in 1 to 10 scale? Any other associated symptoms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The pain is located in my foot and ankle and up my left leg about 3quarters up my lef leg and this pain is constance in my feet and my left low leg.
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms.

Do you also have swelling, redness, difficulty in walking? Does it feel hot to touch?
Any recent injury/fall?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is very hot to the touch ,and I also have redness and soreness swelling an it is painful to walk or put shoes on . No fall yet thank heaven for that but it is difficulte to walk and i can feel it swelling and it is very resterict and my skin is tight .

Thank you for the information. I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. Based on your description, you seem to have pain, swelling, redness, difficulty in walking, tight skin, and hot to touch in ankle and foot. This is not normal at all and must be investigated as soon as possible to rule blood clots as they can present like this. Some other possibilities would be cellulitis, arthritis, venous insufficiency but still doctor visit is must at this time and should not be ignored at all. Thus, please consider doctor visit now or go to ER.

Please let me know if you have any other question for me.