One of the possibilities to look for would be low thyroid (hypothyroidism). So your doctor may get blood work for the thyroid function tests for low oral temperature, and waking up cold and sweaty. Usually this is not likely to be anything serious or concerning. Other possibility can be Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) for your symptoms. GERD can be treated as following;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.
A mild grade infection / inflammation may also be the rare cause, which can be looked, if above are ruled out.
Please feel free for your follow up questions. I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.