Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I fell 8 weeks ago and busted the back of my head open and

I fell 8 weeks ago and busted the back of my head open and have had a goose egg on since then. I have recently started having nasal bleeds. Should it be gone by now? I truly do think the nasal bleeds are from my sinuses but just scared.
Thank you for your question:

Were you checked by a physician at the time?

Do you have any other symptoms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not go see a doctor at all! Pretty stupid I know. Have been having headaches and extremely tired. Have NOT taken any medication at all.
Thank you.

At this point, I would indeed expect the lump to have resolved significantly. The fact that you still have significant swelling AND started having nosebleeds is reason enough to see a physician urgently. I don't believe that this would require a visit to the ER unless you were having other symptoms: headaches, dizzy spells, vision problems etc.

You do need to be seen by a physician.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The bump has gone from a tennis ball size to a golf ball size. I am extremely leery of most doctors and not settled with a family physician yet Do you think it would be ok to take ibuprofen since I can not take acetaminophen.
Ibuprofen can increase bleeding, and since you are already having nosebleeds, I would not advise this.

While I understand that you may be leery of doctors, I would urge you to seriously consider seeing a physician urgently.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks! I deeply appreciate your time and effort in answering my questions but I do have one more ... should I use heat or ice for this evening until the radiologist is at the hospital tomorrow??
Generally, I would suggest ice rather than heat.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks!! Deeply appreciate all your advice!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!!!
You're welcome.