Nurse Mandy
Nurse Mandy, Nurse
Experience:  LPN since 2000. Experience in Orthopedics, Dermatology, Cardiology & Ear Nose and Throat
8050997

What is the most effective way of curing bad breath?

Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Some additional information will help me give you the best possible answer. Please understand, while I can give you some information and suggestions, there is no way to make any definitive diagnosis or treatment recommendations without a physical exam.

How long have you had this problem?

What treatments if any have you tried?

Have you been evaluated by your physician?

Do you have any medical problems? Are you taking any medicines or herbal products?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've had the problem since childhood. I am in good health. Oral hygiene is excellent, no sinus, allergy, digestion problems. No related to any medicine or herbs. I keep it at bay with mouthwash and chewing gum, but would like to know how I may get rid of it.
Expert:  Nurse Mandy replied 4 years ago.

My name isXXXXX you for using Just Answer. I am happy to try and help you with your concern.

There is a great product on the market called ProFresh. It works by attacking bacteria that accumulates on your tongue.

You seem to be doing everything else right and since it is not related to sinus or what you eat, I think you should give this a try.

I myself have not personally used it, but I have a friend that did and loves the product.

Here is a link to their website where you can read about it and order it.

http://www.profresh.com/index.shtml?gclid=CIjVm97T-7ACFcdk7AodNUiJVg

If you have any further questions, please let me know. I hope you have a good day.

Nurse Mandy, Nurse
Experience: LPN since 2000. Experience in Orthopedics, Dermatology, Cardiology & Ear Nose and Throat