Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

I am 60 years old.I have red upper elids thar burn,slightly

I am 60 years old.I have red upper elids thar burn,slightly swollen.It subsides and comes back.not related to makeup or lack of.
HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today with your question. I will be happy to assist you with your follow up questions also. There can be lot of causes for such symptoms. The likely causes which are commonly seen include sinus problems, allergies, gland blockades in lids, bacterial or viral infections. As you have a recurring problem that come and goes, the likely possibility in your specific case can be sinus issue (more likely if you have symptoms of sinus diseases like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge fluid trickling in throat etc) or allergies. However for exact diagnosis you should visit Eye specialist and if you have already visited then opinion should taken from allergist and further investigations like allergy testing, CT scan etc should be done as per suspicion. I hope this helps you, if you have any question, please feel free to ask, your excellent feedback will be appreciated. I wish that you get well soon, regards.