Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I have a overactive bowel and my stomach is constantly overactive.

I have a overactive bowel and my stomach is constantly overactive. I do experience abnormal stress and also use Bisocor 5mg and Forzaar 100 mg for hypertension, I experience this symtems for the last 5 weeks since starting using Fortzaar, I'm also using Cilift 20mg and I'm always feelinh tired and sleepy. I'm also on Thyroid medicine for underactive thyroid. Please advise can these symptoms be the result of interaction of these medicine.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Customer:

I'm waiting for a reply on my question!

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Yes these medications can cause GI disturbances. You should talk to your doctor about trying something different if the symptoms are intolerable. I should let you know that usually these symptoms lessen and become better over time.