Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate

Have constant (level 3) pain in lower abdomen area. Almost

Customer Question

Have constant (level 3) pain in lower
abdomen area. Almost has sensation that
My insides are falling. Diarrhea is pure water,
Quite dark yellow. Energy level is very low.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Owen :

Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.

Dr. Owen :

How long have you had this pain?

Dr. Owen :

How long have you had diarrhea?

Dr. Owen :

Did the pain and diarrhea start at the same time?

Dr. Owen :

Do you have any fevers?

Dr. Owen :

Are you able to keep water in?

Dr. Owen :

Are you drinking enough?

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Are you there?

Customer : The pain started about 4 days ago and it was also on the lower left side and know pretty much in center.the diarrhea
Dr. Owen :

Have you eaten anything unusual?

Dr. Owen :

Any fevers?

Dr. Owen :

Are you still able to urinate?

Customer : The pain started about 4 days ago and it was also on the lower left side and know pretty much in center.the diarrhea Started today
Customer : The pain started about 4 days ago and it was also on the lower left side and know pretty much in center.the diarrhea Started today No fever
Dr. Owen :

Are you having any trouble with chat?

Dr. Owen :

Try logging out and then back in?

Customer : The pain started about 4 days ago and it was also on the lower left side and know pretty much in center.the diarrhea Started today No fever . Probably not enough water Yes ... It may be my phone or me.
Dr. Owen :

okay - yes phones do not work very well here

Dr. Owen :

if you can get to a computer that would be much better

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Are you able to keep water in?

Dr. Owen :

Are you having any fevers?

Customer : Keep water in
Customer : Keep water in
Customer : Keep water in
Customer : Keep water in No fever
Dr. Owen :

Are you on a computer or phone?

Dr. Owen :

When you say 'insides' falling - what do you mean - from your vagina or rectum?

Customer : Keep water in Phone
Customer : Keep water in Phone
Dr. Owen :

I'm confused

Dr. Owen :

I think your phone is not working - is there any way to get to a computer to help

Customer : Keep water in Phone Below abdomen
Dr. Owen :

i'm confused - what do you mean

Customer : Keep water in Phone Below abdomen On computer what is your site name
Dr. Owen :

go to www.justanswer.com

Dr. Owen :

put your username and password in

Dr. Owen :

then go to 'My questions'

Dr. Owen :

I'll see you there

Dr. Owen :

Are you on a computer

Dr. Owen :

I'm still here to help you when you get on a computer

Customer : Keep water in Phone Below abdomen Where is my questions? On computer what is your site name
Dr. Owen :

www.justanswer.com

Dr. Owen :

What do you mean water in phone?