RNMAD1
RNMAD1, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  35 years of licensed nursing with 22 years in home health, specializing in wound care, IV therapy, and ostomy care.
68308765

Hi I had one tablet Alprim so the blood stopped seen then

Hi
I had one tablet Alprim so the blood stopped seen then n I'm feeling good .but I m not feeling hungry n I'm tired can u tell me about this when it's happening ?

Dr Brims :

Hello

Dr Brims :

Can you clarify your question?

Customer: My Qes was that I was trying to sleep but couldn" t sleep n I was tried but last night slept well n I feeling better no triedness .
Customer: And today I m Frash ready to for walk
Customer: N my doc asked me for CTI text
Dr Brims :

Ok, can you frame you response in the form of a question?

Customer: Yeah noworries
Dr Brims :

You don't want to ask anything?

Customer: Can u tell what does mean n what I do
Dr Brims :

What does what mean?

Customer: I mean tried but but can't sleep but other night sleeping well
Dr Brims :

If you are sleeping well what is the problem?

Customer: Just thinking I mean I m sleeping but the next min I'm awake
Dr Brims :

Do you have anxiety disorder?

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry , I don't understand what you are asking, I will opt out

Sleep disorders are a common problem with many different solutions. What other medications do you take?
I would like to try and help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I m not getting hungry n feeling weakness in my body
I would really like to try and help you. "I m not getting hungry n feeling weakness in my body" could mean many things.
Can you tell me what medications and supplements you are taking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Only alprim
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Only Alprim ,Only alprim
Alprim is the only thing you take? I thought you said in the original question that you only took one pill. What was this prescribed for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For infection coz the blood was coming after urnie
I understand you had blood in your urine and the doctor prescribed Alprim. You took one pill and the bleeding stopped.
You are now worried about feeling weak and not having an appetite correct?
Do you have any other medical problems?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sleeping problem . Weakness . Not getting hungry . other then this I m all right .
So you are experiencing a sleeping problem, you have weakness and you're not getting hungry. And you said other than this you are alright.
The sleeping problem can be due to many different factors. Are you experiencing any depression or other life changing factors?
Your weakness can be due to lack of eating. You should try to do something to stimulate your appetite. You could try some herbs for that.
Where do you live?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tested uti n it's clear urine . Blood , ultrasound .What do u think should I test my HIV also ??? I lives in Australia.
By saying you tested uti do you mean you were tested for a urinary tract infection? Did an MD do the test?
What do you mean by Blood, ultrasound? Have you had a blood test? If so what kind? And have you had an ultrasound, if so what for?
There are many herbs that will stimulate your appetite.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ultrasound for UTIs . Blood test for UTIs. Urine test for UTis. N yes I want to hospital for test n I showed da test after to my GP.
What did your GP say?
I can tell you are worried about this. Worry and anxiety can lead to sleplessness. Are you on any medications at all?
Would you like a list of some herbs that can help with your sleep problem or your lack of hunger?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My GP said there is no thing wrong but i dont i dont know why infection happen .I m not on any medications . Just alprim that doc. gave me for 2 weeks . N yes please send me some last of herbs that I can take .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can u tell me please do I need a HIV test or for example I effected with HIV viruses now n I"ll test after next couple months does it really bad for health ??
For the appetite you could try Devils Claw, Goldenseal or Hops. There are no definitive studies that these do work but they have been used tradionally by people all over the worls to stimulate your appetite. In Germany their Commision E authorizes the use of Hops for the treatment of restlessness and anxiety along with sleeplessness. So that might be a good one for you.
Melatonin is a substitute that helps you sleep and I can tell you from personal experience that it works as I myself take one tablet each night before I go to bed. Valerian, Kava, Ashwagandha, Chamomile, and Passion Flower also have been known to help with sleep.
Also I am not sure what the law is in Australia right now but medical cannabis has been used to stimulate appetite in cancer patients and there is also testimony that it helps you sleep. Please check the local laws before acquiring a substance like that.
As a matter of fact please follow all manufacturers reccomedations on any supplement that is mass produced. When buying herbs make sure you are getting them from a quality source. Here in America we have what we call herbalists that commononly own small stores that deal in health foods and herbs.
If you are satisfied with my answer please click ACCEPT and leave me some positve feedback in the 4-5 range.
RNMAD1, Nurse (RN)
Experience: 35 years of licensed nursing with 22 years in home health, specializing in wound care, IV therapy, and ostomy care.