Yes, I drink and smoke. Not over weight at all.
All of my family have had heart problems and died from that only.
In there 70's
1) widespread muscle pain, "myalgia,"
2) excessive tenderness in many areas of the body
4) sleep disturbances,
6) mood disturbances, such as depression and anxiety.
Laboratory studies and investigative work up like following are done to help rule out diseases with similar manifestations and to assist in diagnosis of certain inflammatory diseases that frequently coexist with fibromyalgia;
1) Complete blood cell (CBC) count and differential count,
2) Basic metabolic panel,
4) Thyroid-stimulating hormone: Hypothyroidism has many similar clinical features with fibromyalgia, especially diffuse muscle pain and fatigue.
5) Creatinine phosphokinase (CPK) to rule out inflammatory myopathies
6) Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
7) Antinuclear antibodies (ANAs): Many patients with SLE have comorbid fibromyalgia.
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sleep studies
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.