Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I had sex and oral sex using a condom four nights ago, after

I had sex and oral sex using a condom four nights ago, after 2 days my foreskin has a burning feeling which comes and goes also just noticed some red dots on my foreskin this afternoon.. And one small red ulcer looking mark in my head. Please help me

Just to be clear--the sex was completely protected and the condom was intact? Can you tell me more about the ulcer?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The sex was completly protected and condom was Intact. I have this little mark right near where my piss comes out I'm not circumcised it looks like a small cut.. I'm not sure if it's an ulcer.
OK--I take it you've never had anything like this before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I've never had anything like this

OK--there are three possibilities here. One could be an allergic reaction to either the condom, or, if it were lubricated, to the lubrication. Second would be balanitis--a yeast infection but not an STD and that can be treated with Lamisil cream three times a day after washing with hypoallergenic soap and water. Finally, of course, with the possible ulcer, this could be herpes but with protected sex that would be very unlikely. I do suggest, however, that you have a doctor look at this and decide whether you need a culture for herpes.