On Call MD
On Call MD, MD
Experience:  US Board certified Physician

On Thursday I had surgery and afterwards I was given three

On Thursday I had surgery and afterwards I was given three doses of percocet. It made me itch really bad so they sent me home with Tylenol with coding. The last dose of percocet was Thursday night at 10 pm. I am still itching alot. When will it stop? I am allergic to benadrly but is there anything else I can do to stop itching?
It is my pleasure to help you today
sorry to hear about your itchiness percocet since it has oxycodone which is narcotic can normally cause itchiness in some people..however if you can not take benadryl you can take claritin OTC it is non drowsy anti histaminic if it did not relief the itchiness or you started to feel difficulty swallowing or difficulty breathing or swollen lips you should go to ER immediately

Hope you get better soon

Any questions let me know
if I was able to help you  your (EXCELLENT) rating is very important to me so I would get compensated for my time and answer