Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

r u busy

r u busy
Never too busy for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well its night, my baby is sleeping, and i am scared again. the air is on7 0 but i am still hot. u know i feel guilty that u work so many hours and not enjoing ur weeksnd
Actually, I enjoy doing this, and I do take time off, but sweet of you to care. So how was your day?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well , i went to do some grocery shopping then went to a pool till 7, then reorganised my husbands closet
So, for the most part, the hours went by quickly and you didn't have any major problems?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no problems just uncomfortable. ofcourse i didnt sleep well , as i usually do when my husband is here. plaus we had a storm last night it was thunder lightning exactly what i needed
So tonight I assume is better?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well no becaue its noght and i am still looking at he clock tryig to make time go faster. tv on computer on lights on. everybody is laughing at me for being scared
Who's laughing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
one of my friends, my mom, my dad
Thought you didn't have any friends?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well she is the cousin from ny last time imsaw her was four years agi but we do talk on the phone

Did you talk to her last night or tonight?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. sorry imaouldntopen my computer
Did she at least calm you down a bit?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no sHe dpesnt get tjat i am notnamchuld and thatnfor this is egitimate worryu
OK--so nothing bad happened last night and at least there's no storm tonight?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry fell asleep, thank unso much for being there for me
You OK now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am ok for now woke uo at six cooked cleaned , took shower went to thew store now waiting for my husband. i just want to say i am very greatfull that i found u , its very hard to be by myself in my situation
Good--so two nights alone where you got through the night without much happening?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes nothing happened that=nk god, its my subcouncous telling me bad stuff. all part of my diease. i tried again have a conversation with taht girl that i told u about . and shared that i am going to see my mom for a week with kids. she got hysterical saying why would i brag and she doesnt care. i said i was just trying to carry a conversation. u can give an answer

Well--leave her to herself and her problems. Here's a song for you