Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

ok i have this pain first it was on my left shoulder, then

ok i have this pain first it was on my left shoulder, then on top of my breast and my wrist, no other symptoms at all.
should i be worried?
everyday a different pain, this is sooooo annoying!
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Is it a shooting pain from your neck/shoulder moving down? Do you have any other health issues? Do you feel pain when you press in that area? Any other symptoms such as sweating, nausea, breathing difficulties, chest pain?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is like a stabbing pain, its like.... i feel it in my shoulder it last for some minutes and it stop and then on top of my breast (chest) then on my wrist. sometimes i feel it under my breast. no other health issues for now, i did EKG a month ago, came out fine, labs (thyroid, blood sugar, cholesterol, etc) everything fine at least a month ago., when i press the area theres no change in the pain, no other symptoms, no sweating, no nausea, no breathing difficulties.
just those weird crazy pains
It does not sound like heart related!
Are you able to reproduce this pain after heavy work or exertion?
Are you under stress?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i dont do heavy work for real, i just do home works and i do it as always.
stress? well i have anxiety, thats what the doctor diagnose , for real i just fell anxious when i feel those pains because i get too nervous thinking that it can be heart related
Thank you for the information.
Based on your description, it does not sound like a heart related problem. Moreover, all your physical examination, blood test, and EKG was normal a month ago. Additionally, your pattern of pain is not typical for heart related issues. In my personal opinion, it could be nerve pain, musculoskeletal pain, or anxiety. These are all benign conditions and can be managed effectively. If you still want to go further, then you can ask for stress test, these will rule out any heart problem not detected in EKG.
Please let me know if you have any other question for me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
doctor, how can i know the difference from a heart related pain and those nerve, musculoskeletal or anxiety? maybe knowing that i will not worry anymore and maybe that way i can avoid those panic episodes i have because of those pains
In heart related pain, patient experience additional symptoms such as sweating, severe chest pain/ chest pressure, nausea, breathing difficulties, dizziness, jaw/shoulder pain etc.
In other types of pain you may not see all these symptoms. In nerve related pain you will feel it as a shooting/radiating pain going down from your neck/shoulder. In musculoskeletal pain, pain is localized to a specif area. In anxiety, there may not be any pattern of pain,,, it can be anywhere.

Based on your description, heart problem is very unlikely. Moreover, you have been evaluated for it so it is a kind of reassuring.