Andy PhD DABT
Andy PhD DABT, Toxicologist
Experience:  Board certified with 17 years in research or consulting

I was recently injured by an x-ray machine to the feet and

Customer Question

I was recently injured by an x-ray machine to the feet and up the torso, for more than a few minutes. Who can take my statements for reality when the injury is in the nano scale realm, of molecules and cell damage that is unseen, and which could be labeled as almost anything, like ms or parkinson's. Could these crimes be widespread, the intentional harm caused by doctors, using x-ray machines cirminally, and who are being extorted by the members within an evil intelligence community?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 2 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I am sorry to hear about this, can you tell me how you were injured?

Dr Brims :

To respond, type in the box and click the reply button

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Expert:  replied 2 years ago.

If this was recent, you might be able to show that you have experienced DNA damage by getting a blood test for erythrocyte micronuclei or lymphocyte chromosomal aberrations, or you could show damage if you have local radiation burns. If it turned out you had high levels of micronuclei and/or chromosomal aberrations, then it would be beneficial to repeat the test after a week or two and then after another week or two and see if the levels go down over time. What that would show is that you were recently exposed to something that damaged your DNA, but are no longer being exposed. If you couple that with records of your x-ray or any local burns, you might be able to build support for a legal case. However, showing that you had high levels of micronuclei and chromosomal aberrations will not say if you will suffer any health effects from this exposure, only that you were exposed. Connecting these measures to symptomatic health effects is not straight forward.

I will say that it is not likely that you suffered from a dangerous level of x-ray exposure from a diagnostic x-ray as the levels of radiation are fairly low. If this was from a therapy x-ray, then the possibility for health effects is more likely, but still not very likely.

Are you experiencing any symptoms from this exposure? How long ago did this occur? Why were you getting x-rayed?

I have seen no evidence of an evil intelligence community causing physicians to intentionally harm people. Why do you feel that this was done to you intentionally?

If you explain your situation a little better I might be able to help you more.

Take care,

Andy PhD DABT, Toxicologist
Experience: Board certified with 17 years in research or consulting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am still experiencing symptoms. Feet hands genital area, sore numb and or burning.. This was all surreptitious and serial in nature( as I now realize he had crippled another friend I knew, all in front of a lot of people but no one I know knew what was going on..... I was lead to the seat and as I seated myself, upon lifting my feet to get in chair a tray was pushed simultaneously by the dentist, so as never to able when sitting down to see my feet or be able to observe the bottom of the dental chair. As later I saw that a continuous running type x-ray head had been placed just below my feet pointing up parallel so as to cook my feet and lower torso . I believe he had assumed by my observing his behaviour, that I had been exposed for over the whole time sitting there for at least forty five minutes, however, I had seen the x-ray head after only about twelve minutes exposure into what I think was him turning the machine on in a back room or with a remote, while walking a couple times past with a full rubber suit from head to toe. He had already known from conversations and my chart that over the past ten years that I rarely used x rays and had signed a waiver/s so as to not have him responsible for errors due to not getting a x-ray, before he refilled teeth from broken fillings etc.. He knew I was averse to any exposure whatsoever as it was in my chart, signed waivers to not hold him responsible, for errors, due to not getting a diagnostic x-ray.
My movie part of my camera went off somehow during the w-ray exposure (attack) for about a minute fifteen seconds of the attack. So part of it was recorded while I was seated being exposed to high doses at least from the recording it seems to be hundreds if not tens of thousands time in excess of maximum dose-age. .

so as never to see my feet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He must have been acting in concert with others. Even while this was going on (the x-ray attack) DHS was probably in the receptionist room distracting the receptionist nurses etc., monitoring a calumny/slander campaign against me, so that after my eventual demise they would only feel satisfaction... A calumny campaign had been fully implemented by DHS for the past three attempts in order to find and get a dental work plan in place. So although this dentist's past work wasn't of a high standard, at best he would do what he was told by me so as to re-fill or build up a tooth. He was quite brutal and somewhat reckless on looking back at his work...Hs also used relatively cheap or bad materials that broke down quite soon, after wrong engineering techniques etc.. I doubt that dhs was were aware an attack was to take place, its just strange that they probably were just a couple dozen feet away during the actual time of the attack.. And I doubt that they were alerted or aware that the dentist would try to cripple and assault the body with ex-rays in order to spread my jaw and teeth infection to other parts of a weakened body due to excessive x-ray. But this was probably the true intention of those acting in concert to bring more localized infection after the tissues are burnt or of the otherwise destruction of various tissue, from radiation exposure from the x-ray head. And this to weaken the immune system, to permanently cripple the so designated target/s. This cruelty and deliberate crippling of unknowing patients by those acting in concert to do harm by crippling patients is truly sinister.
Expert:  Andy PhD DABT replied 2 years ago.

So let me restate what I think you have said so that I can make sure I understand you.

So you are saying that you had made complaints to DHS about your dentist who was reckless and did some poor quality work on your teeth. You had also told him that you did not want any x-rays and signed a wavier releasing the dentist from any errors due to not using x-rays for diagnosis. Then you went back to that dentist to fix a broken filling and during the procedure the dentist irradiated your feet and torso for about 45 minutes. Further that the dentist did this to weaken your immune system so that an infection in your tooth could spread to the rest of your body killing you. While you were being worked on by the dentist a person from DHS was conducting a calumny campaign against you with the dental office staff.

Is this what you are saying? If this is correct then I have some questions for you.

First what does DHS stand for, who is that and why are they trying to slander you?

How long ago did this happen?

Explain the rubber suite you said the dentist was wearing. Why was he wearing it, what did it look like, did it cover their entire body, or just their chest and stomach, and how long did he wear it?

How do you know DHS was in the dental office when you were and was talking about you?

How did you know the x-ray machine was turned on?

So here are my initial thoughts if what I restated is what you are telling me - please verify that my interpretation is correct or incorrect. Dental x-ray machines usually have safety features on them in that they will not work unless two buttons are pressed at the same time, so they can't mistakenly be turned on and so it take some level of coordination to turn it on. The controls to turn them on also are located outside of the exam/procedure room and are protected from x-rays. As dentists takes x-rays all day long, they need to be protected from the x-rays, otherwise they would get exposed to hundreds of x-rays a month. So dentists don't want to be exposed to x-rays. What that also means is that the dentist would not intentionally turn on the x-ray while they are in the room with you as they too would get exposed to the same x-rays. X-ray machines do keep the majority of the x-rays within a specific spot, but they are not perfect, so the dentist would be irradiating themselves as well if they were irradiating you. So it would be very unlikely that the x-ray was actually turn on for the 45 minute procedure you had. Also, dental x-rays for made for working for short periods of time, only seconds. It takes a lot of energy to make x-rays which generate a lot of heat. When they are made to work continuously for a long time, they have cooling systems to keep them from overheating. I am not totally familiar with the design of dental x-rays, but they do not seem to have large cooling systems needed for continual use. It would be very unlikely that you were irradiated for very long during your dental procedure.

So these are my initial thoughts, but I can give you a better answer if you answer the questions I asked you above. Also please tell me if my interpretation of what you told me is correct or incorrect.

Take care,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From the sound of my camera that started up a few minutes after I had been seated in the dental chair, the amount of radiation was thousands of times a normal diagnostic amount.. My ears can hear about eight to twenty clicks of elecromagnetic x-ray radiation per second as recorded on the digital memory of my camera, which recorded the attack for about one minute and fifteen seconds total, from three different recordings, a sixty-seven second recording and two three second recording, of the electro magnetic clicking in the background of the footage. The actual arms of the x-ray machine snaked along the wall. There were at least three arms, each approx. four to six foot long arms pivoting along the wall.
After seating me, he reappeared from the back room, wearing a full clear thick rubber-like plastic suit, going up to his head and to below the ankles maybe scrapping floor but below sock level into shoe area, and tied from behind. So there could have been a confederate to encourage him..
He had a brand new digital x-ray system in a nearby room, with a display window that just to the left me, the patient, on a pivoting axle of the chair/couch.. This window was also used to block my vision from being able to peer around the equipment to be able to see my feet. There were at least three items used to block my visibilty to be able to look down, all on pivoting axles that had been set up in such a clever way so as to block entirely my view of my feet, without pushing them out of the way, The dentist is obviously a national, not born in the UStates. I do not know if a radiology team sets the machine up or that he does, removing it after each attack... But he obviously knows what he is doing and turning the machine on himself or in concert with another.. He made some strange remarks about Africans but I am not African, and thought at time it was about George Clooney Kona movie, but think now it was negative racial comment.. I also know with almost certainty that he crippled another friend who is now dead mostly from the drugs he used to kill the pain from being crippled by him, as I had seen an x-ray head pointed at his feet before they escorted me out of that room when I had picked him up from an appointment (2003-20007). I never realized that he could have been irradiated at the time, but did notice an odd burn on my friends neck that he took with him to his death. And which, looked like a typical radiation burn, but had no idea of at that time...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DHS (dept of homeland security)is effectively herding victim/targets using an in office medical slander campaign to herd one away from ethical dentists (medical workers), so that they can be effectively cooked, by this unethical dentist, at least this is what happened to me.. From the conversations with the dental workers at three other dental offices, there was a mind control or slander campaign used to destroy a positive relationship with my dentist. There is a confederate from DHS or some team, that remains in the offices of the dentist, one time acting as a dental assistant, (he had stalked me in the past at stores previous to visit), once as a new worker, who while starting her new job would barge in on my conversation with the dentist banging drawers and talking over our conversation, another time as mechanic who would not allow a conversation to occur; three other times as receptionists that totally engaged the office worker and once one dhs employee eventually took over complete building, while workers totally disappeared completely and from serving me...
I'm going to consult with another expert and get back to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks andy, I appreciate the depth and breadth of your questions and answers. peace om shanti shanti shanti om

I am going to opt-out of this question. I don't think I am the right expert for your needs. In terms of exposure to x-rays I have explained to you tests that could be done to show that you had been exposed to x-rays, though they need to be done within about one to two weeks of being exposed. Beyond this I don't think my expertise can help you any further.

Take care,
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am quite satisfied however I just had one remaining question that I would like to ask is: how to preserve the evidence of a digital recording so as to best present it to the court? DVD? How does one preserve and enhance the quality of evidence on a digital camera. The evidence is mostly about sound as I could not see or find the x-ray head to photograph that, the sound of the x-ray machine is quite clear. Total amount of recording of that part of the incident is one minute and fifteen seconds

I am not an expert in this, but I would imagine saving it to a DVD or flash drive and keeping a copy on your computer would work. Your lawyer would know better what format would work best.

Take care,