FOLA
FOLA, Physician of Chinese Medicine
Experience:  Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with a focus on women's health and integrative medicine.
55091429

History Of Present Illness. The patient is a 70-year-old male

History Of Present Illness. The patient is a 70-year-old male with a history of hypertension, adult-onset diabetes mellitus, status postmyocardial infraction in 1980, and status post three-vessel coronary artery bypass graft in 1989. He was complaining of a 1-month history of chest pain with radiation to the back, neck, and left arm. The papin initially presents at rest and last 15 to 20 minutes, occurring three to fout time daily, The pain is not associated with shortness of breath or palpitations and is not worsened on exertion. Medications on admission are aspirin, Ecotrin, gylburide, 5 mg q a.m., metoprolol 50 mg bid. On review of systemsm the patient has a history of dark stools 2 weeks ago. There is no documented history of peptic ulcer disease.

Course in Hospital: the patient recieved a cardiac catheterization on the second hospital day, and this showed that two of his venous bypass grafts had become occluded. The saphenous vein graft to the right coronary artery and the sapgebiys veub graft ti tge duagibak were 100% stenosed. It was decided during the cardiology catheterization conference to treat the patient medically. He is to receive a repeat tredmill Thallium and will be followed in 1 week. The patient was hypoglycemic during his hospitalization and will follow in the general medicine clinic to see whether he needs glyburide. He will also be followed in the gastroenterology clinic in 2 weeks for his history of dark stools.

Discharge Diagnoses: Occlusion of two bypass grafts with unstable angina, diabetes mellitus; hypertension.

What are the ICD-9-CM codes for this situation?
Category: Health
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes would like the help on this situation.

Thank you

iris

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  FOLA replied 2 years ago.
If you'd like to provide the codes you came up with I can check them.
FOLA, Physician of Chinese Medicine
Experience: Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with a focus on women's health and integrative medicine.