Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.

I have numerous bites or burn like lesions on my feet and lower

Customer Question

I have numerous bites or burn like lesions on my feet and lower legs. Many of them are quite large....the size of a dime. They were open and oozing a few days ago, but have now scabbed over.

However, I am concerned because my right foot and ankle have swollen up quite a bit. It seems to be numb to a certain extent.

I initially became aware of the problem when I took a bath 4 or 5 days ago, and during the course of the bath, patches of my skin came off and exposed these sores. Some of them are circular, but some are narrow and 11/4 inch long. It seems like some type of parasite got under my skin somehow. I have also noticed tiny black parasites of some kind on my legs and elsewhere and have been using baby lotion, fairly successfully to remove them, but they keep returning the next day.

Please advise what this may be, and what I should do for treatment....thanks so much.
Category: Health
Expert:  Chris C. replied 4 years ago.

medtech254 :

Is this what the bugs look like?

medtech254 :

JACUSTOMER-s0goc46h- :
medtech254 :

Are you there?

JACUSTOMER-s0goc46h- :

I will have a look at the site you provided.....please wait thanks

medtech254 :

JACUSTOMER-s0goc46h- :
medtech254 :