DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Training in all aspects of health care, complementary and alternative medicine, prevention, health.
24257177

hello. I ate soup prett ymuch all day , i started to feel

hello.

I ate soup prett ymuch all day , i started to feel a little better. plus taking all the medications
then i went out and had some boiled rice and steamed cauliflower and carrot.
There was some gravy but very minimal.

I woke up in the middle of the night had to urinate and then in teh morning again nausea and really bad diarhea.

Ive noticed i keep wanting to sneeze and it doesnt want to come out.

i feel so sick ..what do i do..what do i eat ..is this serious..why wont it go away.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Susan replied 2 years ago.
HelloCustomer

I'd like to try and help you but I need some more information. How long have you been feeling sick for? How often have you had nausea and diarrhea? Is it only after certain foods or after all? Do you have any fever? Pain anywhere? Any problems urinating?

Thanks for clarifying,
Sincerely,
Susan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

a vomited 2 weeks ago went hospital..they did blood test etc and said gastro

got a bit better.

then nausea recently came back 4 days ago and diarrhea.

I had soup all day yesterday and it was gettingbetter

last nite i ate boiled rice and carrots and cauliflower

this morning again really really bad.

i am urinating alot.

no fever or pain just very nauseas

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

doctor gave me maxalon..and metrogyl- coz i had infection but thats gone now. he also gave me nexium

im rtying to force down toast and jam and a mandarin now..

im scared

i keep going to the doctor im gnA GO again in half an hour.

he might give me a needle

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the nausea is starting when i wake up really bad and stays there all day/

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA
I see your re list.

YOu need to be tested for an ulcer.

This involves a test for H pylori the ulcer bug.

if you have this you need the correct antibiotics.

There are other possible reasons as well....you stomach might not empty correctly.

Since the medicine are not working your doctor should refer you to a gastroenterlogist at this point and consider a scope to look into your stomach.

Use reply if you need to clarify

Please don't forget to complete the answer process so I am credited for work and expertise. Even after we are done come back if you need to. Positive/excellent feedback the best! Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas

DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience: Training in all aspects of health care, complementary and alternative medicine, prevention, health.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im doing a stool examination on monday

he changed my medicine to motillium

nufloxib

and lofenoxal.

hope these help.

he said its nto a virus but an infection of some kind and gastroentiritis.

we did an abdomen xray it was normal.

he said just soup for 2 days again..but i had jam on dry bread and mandarin and didnt go toilet

in the morning it was so bad..its teh mornings..im not pregnant.

the runs were so bad this morning without eating. i had black tea and that made me go to.

so what can i eat till the stool test.

what are you suspicions?

thankyou