In your age group; these symptoms are not common and would need investigations as following to ascertain the cause;
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose, glucose tolerance test and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Anti-nuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
Following causes should be looked for;
2) An underactive thyroid gland
3) Thiamine deficiency
4) Vitamin B 12 deficiency (pernicious anemia)
5) Vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine) excess
6) Drugs, medications, herbs; if you are taking any
7) Autoimmune diseases
8) Heavy metals such as lead and mercury.
Stress and anxiety can many time be the causative or aggravating factors. So that also need to identified and adequately treated.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.