Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I am a 27 year old lady with two kids (4 and 2). Yeaterday

I am a 27 year old lady with two kids (4 and 2). Yeaterday night I experianced a sharp chest pain which is in the middle of my chest( slighlty left side) and this was all after few episodes of crying for some personal reason. From last 6 months i have been experiancing a lot of anxiety. I am always scared of something bad is going to be happening. I am working and recenlty couple times at work I experianced same pain but less severe. And I have very good cholestrol levels (good cholestrol being above average and bad cholestrol being below average. tested year back for some onesided body numbness I had and eco cardiagrom an year back too which came out normal, so no diagnosys for numbness after all MRI scans of brain and eco cardiagrms and all other blood tests).Can you please advice me on should I go to doctor or it could be again something related to stress?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 5 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about this situation

Dr Brims :

How long did the pain last?

Customer:

about 15 mins and tried to relax and sleep and after few minutes I slept

Dr Brims :

Did you have any shortness of breath?

Customer:

not much

Dr Brims :

Okay, this is most likely due to stress, but it is still reasonable to see your doctor for an EKG to evaluate your heart properly

Customer:

OK

Dr Brims :

Is there anything else you would like to ask on this subject?

Customer:

I think I am fine/ I will try to book an appointment doctor

Customer:

Thanks for the help

Dr Brims :

You're welcome

If you have other questions at another time you may request me by starting your question with "for Dr Brims", or reply to this question

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this topic

If not, please click the green ACCEPT button or smiley face to end this chat session