Dr.Tiwari
Dr.Tiwari, Doctor.
Experience:  M.D.
8775652

I have a pimple like growth on the skin surface of my left

I have a pimple like growth on the skin surface of my left testicle. it looks like a pink raised pimple, 1/16th inch high maybe. It has always been a bit sensitive but looked normal rather than raised, pink and exceedingly sensitive.It has grown within the past 3 months. it is not hard but pliable and there is no mass or hard lump underneath. I am concerned it could be some kind of testicular cancer??? As I mentioned it is on my testicles skin surface only not attached to a growth on or in my testicle.

I don't have insurance right now and I am very concerned that this could be cancerous????

Read more: I have a pimple like growth on the skin surface of my left - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/health/1jjyg-pimple-growth-skin-surface-left.html#ixzz1tchsNq00
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 2 years ago.

Dr.Tiwari :

Dr.Tiwari :

Welcome at JA.

Customer:

hello

Dr.Tiwari :

Is it has a dimple on its surface?

Customer:

It is a raised pimple like projection.

Customer:

is there a way I can send a picture?

Dr.Tiwari :

Is there any enlarged nodes at your groin?

Customer:

none that I am aware of, I just checked.

Dr.Tiwari :

Is it movable under skin of scrotum?

Customer:

there is nothing under the skin.

Dr.Tiwari :

I am asking about its movability under skin?

Dr.Tiwari :

When you hold the growth & roll the growth then some growth are easily movable while others are not.

Customer:

no it is not movable under the skin., it is the skin.

Dr.Tiwari :

Thanks for information.

Dr.Tiwari :

In absence of enlarged node at groin ,with fixed appearance of

Customer:

Can I send you a pic of it?

Dr.Tiwari :

Yes,That will be more informative.

Customer:

ok let me figure it out.

Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

I can take a clearer one if you need or a different position of whatever.

Customer:

it used to look just like the rest of my scrotum but has been a bit sensitive for years.

Dr.Tiwari :

Thanks for information.

Dr.Tiwari :

Let me see it in large image.

Customer:

ok I'll try.

Dr.Tiwari :

I am able to see it.

Dr.Tiwari :

It looks to be a epidermoid cyst.

Dr.Tiwari :

This is not a dangerous one.

Dr.Tiwari :

It is benign in nature.

Dr.Tiwari :

You should consult to your doctor ,he may remove it under local anesthesia.

Dr.Tiwari :

This cyst arises from the hair follicle of scrotum.

Dr.Tiwari :

Hope this will help you.

Dr.Tiwari :

Are you there?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

I think it is too big, just a moment

Customer:

Full Size Image

Dr.Tiwari :

I have received it.

Dr.Tiwari :

My diagnosis is same for it.

Customer:

is that better or should I take another?

Customer:

ok

Customer:

what is your diagnosis?

Customer:

will it go away by itself?

Dr.Tiwari :

This is epidermoid cyst.

Dr.Tiwari :

This arises from hair follicles of scrotum.

Dr.Tiwari :

This can be easily excised under local anesthesia by minimal incision technique.

Customer:

Thank you very much. have a good day. I accept.

Dr.Tiwari :

Welcome.

Dr.Tiwari, Doctor.
Experience: M.D.