Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi, starting a new page, i think its refilling somehow no

hi, starting a new page, i think it's refilling somehow now.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yeah--that one was getting long.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
btw, by all i've told you, do you have any feeling i'm bipolar? It's like i don't control anything, what my feelings are, what my thoughts are, it might be just i'm afraid, but i don't think it's treatable by human means. I can't just set a goal and reach it, i hate this. What is diff between a manic episode and being anxious.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Depressed, yes. Truly bipolar? Don't think so, at least you've never indicated to me anything like manic thoughts and behavior.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what would a manic thought be? and what about hyperactivity. is that bipolar causing it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
True mania is really a psychotic episode with real out of touchness with reality and irrational thoughts coupled with an overenergy state--rapid speech, rapid movements--inability to sit still, and, sometimes absolutely no sleep for days.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can stay awake for days but i think it's due to adhd or something,

In adults, these evolve into:[8]
  • Procrastination
  • Indecision, difficulty recalling and organizing details required for a task
  • Poor time management, losing track of time
  • Avoiding tasks or jobs that require sustained attention
  • Difficulty initiating tasks
  • Difficulty completing and following through on tasks
  • Difficulty multitasking
  • Difficulty shifting attention from one task to another

In adults:

• Chooses highly active, stimulating jobs
  • Avoids situations with low physical activity or sedentary work
  • May choose to work long hours or two jobs
  • Seeks constant activity
  • Easily bored
  • Impatient
  • Intolerant to frustration, easily irritated
  • Impulsive, snap decisions and irresponsible behaviors
  • Loses temper easily, angers quickly

is this more of an asperger thing? Well i had a few episodes where i got agitated and couldn't do much about what i was doing or not able to listen at all while doing it,

where i had no clue why it was happening the day after.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The psychological causes of procrastination are in debate. Drawing on clinical work, there appears to be a connection with issues of anxiety, low sense of self-worth, and a self-defeating mentality. On the other hand, drawing on meta-analytical correlational work, anxiety and perfectionism have no connection or at best an extremely weak connection with procrastination. Instead, procrastination is strongly connected with lack of self-confidence (e.g., low self-efficacy, or learned helplessness) or disliking the task (e.g., boredom and apathy). The strongest connection to procrastination, however, is impulsiveness.[3] These characteristics are often used as measures of the personality trait conscientiousness whereas anxiety and irrational beliefs (such as perfectionism) are aspects of the personality trait neuroticism. Accordingly, XXXXX, XXXXX and Edwards (2006) indicated that neuroticism has no direct links to procrastination and that any relationship is fully mediated by conscientiousness.[6]

For most of human evolution, laziness and short-term but fast thinking (impulsiveness) were overall adaptive. Laziness was adaptive because energy and time were much more limited than today in more-developed countries for most people. Limited energy - e.g., lack of food - meant that avoidance of labor not necessary for short-term survival was adaptive; after all, the energy invested in longer-term plans might be wasted due to unexpected disasters (very common before human control over our surroundings - technology - grew). Similarly, needing to work on survival matters most of the time meant that time had to be conserved. For handling day-to-day survival, short-term thinking was most of what was needed, with planning limited to solving immediate problems; taking time to think about longer-term plans could be a distraction from short-term survival. Today, most people in more-developed countries lack pressures for immediate survival most of the time; our motivations are more abstract. It is harder for such abstract motivations to overcome avoidance of tasks that do not give us short-term pleasure and may cause us short-term pain (e.g., due to boredom).[7]

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, ADHD and mania are simply not the same thing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i got adhd thing, that's why i got depressed and anxiety when i could not do stuff. I'm highly hyperactive, and was refused to move from home most of the time, could not do stuff on my own and shit. And it's all returning now, i need the constant impulsivety.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ever had any medication for it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, i didn't know. What medication do you need? other than the right diet.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, there's Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta, and Strattera
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
atarax would help for it right?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Maybe but it's not specifically for it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
would it explain that zeldox(zibrazidone) gave me restless legs?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i guess not. I am just very uncertain who i really am, if it is all starting with adhd, and asperger, and i made treatment on myself to keep myself in charge during childhood from start, would it not give me a very confusing state of mind to not be able to live the life i wanted, cause none let me live it? also get really angry inside cause i had to be nice to people, thus my emotions stop.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I understand
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well time to try a diet that will work,

organic whole foods, mackerel tilefish or swordfish, shark, reduce fast food and processed foods
check for gluten sensitivity
dha supplements(omega-3) (400 mg a day)
multivitamins
N-acetyl-cysteine, Phosphatidylserine, Alpha lipoic acid, Coenzyme Q-10, and Ginkgo Biloba

Gonna eat 4-6 times a day every 2-3 hours. Small meals with fish and cheese, or vegetables. Will drink coffee with chocolate to stop the sweet hunger. Dunno if i can eat popcorn can i? Just need to keep the bad calorie intake low so i can function. There is foods with flaxseeds that make you healthy i believe, and smoothies with youghurt is good. Well i had 4 sausages with a packet of potatoestuing for dinner, so i'm really full for the min, but still crave sugar and salt.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/adhd-pictures/easy-weight-control-strategies-for-adults-with-adhd.aspx#/slide-1
looks good, but need to find a good diet for norwegians i guess that's cheap.

This is stupid how much variety i have to add to one meal, crusli, 1 sandwich and one crackers to breakfast. Checking out allevo right now, and then nearly no meat for dinner but 0,5 dl sour cream, who does that. i think i will amke a natural diet from my childhood to get a normal meal.

How can i tell the diff between adhd and aspergers? Is there any test?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--for ADHD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i do have it, but do asperger supress it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Supress ADHD?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes like, i won't be doing fidgeting and i can sit at long periods of time if i am very interested in the subject but with breaks(smoking). But i can also be reading for 3 weeks when it requires nothing of me, but as fast as it requires some thinking everything goes to hell, like physics took me 4 years to get some sort of, but mathematics is really easy. Java went to hell once i couldn't copy stuff.
Also i have a very bad tendency to never keep my mind stop doing something earlier, so i need something to be doing all the time that keeps it occupied, not so much my body tho. All i do is impulsive and not thought through.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So how do you know you have ADHD?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i did the tests and everything is something i have to treat with something i don't know what is, i can't just use the brain in this way, so what else can it be, the only thing i can think of with fidgeting is that i was biting nails and get angry when people don't show on time when i was gonna do something, so it's a minor adhd, but still stopping me from doing anything.
I just think adhd fits better, cause i have all the symptoms(more than i do asperger).
when i'm at the asperger group i will laugh inside cause of what other people in the group is doing. I can't possibly be learning the right thing, the only problem i got at the group is sit quiet whiel other is speaking, i wanna be in charge of everything. And i want all the attention from everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_attention-deficit_disorder

I have all these symptoms but '
  • Squirms and fidgets (with hands and/or feet)
  • Cannot sit still
  • Cannot play quietly or engage in leisurely activities(not sure what this means)
  • Runs and climbs excessively
  • and i like sitting quietly when i'm not in shape to do stuff, but otherwise i will run and climb(my mother stop me from doing it).

My theory is that i've forced myself to sitting quiet has made me needing to eat and get overweight, and then i got anxious and depressed on top of it. Earlier my day was always completely full, except when i was reading or watching tv or study.

Inattentive-type (ADHD-I) Hyperactive/Impulsive-type (ADHD-H)
In children:
  • Forgetful during daily activities
  • Easily distracted by extraneous stimuli
  • Losing important items (e.g. pencils, homework, toys, etc.)
  • Not listening and not responding to name being called out
  • Unable to focus on tasks at hand, cannot sustain attention in activities
  • Avoids or dislikes tasks requiring sustained mental effort
  • Makes careless mistakes by failing to pay attention to details
  • Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
  • Always asking for attention
  • Fails to follow-through on complex instructions and tasks (e.g. homework, chores, etc.)

In children:

• Cannot sit still
  • Cannot play quietly or engage in leisurely activities
  • Talks excessively
  • Runs and climbs excessively
  • Always on the go, as if "driven by a motor"
  • Cannot wait for their turn
  • Blurts out answers
  • Intrudes on others and interrupts conversations
In adults, these evolve into:[8]
  • Procrastination
  • Difficulty initiating tasks
  • Difficulty multitasking

In adults:

• Seeks constant activity
  • Easily bored
  • Impatient
  • Loses temper easily, angers quickly
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But did a psychiatrist diagnosis you with ADHD or are you self-diagnosing here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes self-diagnosing, none of them ask me enough questions to make a proper diagnosis.
I had some of the asperger problems when i met them. I once got treated for schizoid tho, but that's far from my reality. once i'm alone i'm depressed and anxious, cause noone is planning anything for me, and then i played games for 10 years without eating properly and got sick. My bf treated me to shut up at gameplay, but i was doing all the attention seeking behaviour all the time. I've been selfdestructive for 10 years, more than usual.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well here is the plan.

Firstly i'm gonna get a organizer to plan my day completely with me, and then add a workout with someone that tells me how to do it, then i'll have someone plan all my meals. This means i don't need to do it myself and i can't do it anyway so what's thep oint in trying. This means i will lose weight, and stop buying the stuff that i don't need to eat. get more money cause i don't do impulsive buying, and then we can have a sortment of getting me fit. Once i'm fit, we can start doing activities, in meanwhiel i'll just watch tv and play games when i feel like. I will also get the psychiatrist find me a med and we will see. I must tell them what to do, not to give me more problems, but treat me. They can't tell me what to do, they must just give me something to fix my problems, rather than telling me to fix them. I need food not expensive.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good plan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX buffy in a bit i think. thanks for coming back to me when i needed you badly. can you tell me what med is the least bad symptoms for someone with adhd, whatever i can try?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Strattera or Concerta.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ty. so the strattera stomach issues has nothing to do with liver values does it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nope
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
zebinix won't give me insomnia tho, isn't it kinda important? But i gues si cna take both, one at day and one at night.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Where'd the Zebinix come from?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
carboxamide derivatives it's a Adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization. It was listed below the adhd links tho.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
As in a treatment for ADHD?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
altho this is the central ones. Naw it was not for adhd, but had a problem with adhd mixtures i guess.

N06B psychostimulants, agents used for ADHD and nootropics
N06B A centrally-acting sympathomimetic
N06B A01 Amphetamines
Racemic amphetamine tablets NAF Pharmacy *.
N06B A04 Methylphenidate
Concerta Janssen release tablet.
Equasym Depot Shire casing.
Methylphenidate Medic depotkaps., Tabl.
Ritalin Novartis casing., Tabl.
N06B A07 Modafinil
Modi Odal Cephalon establishment.
N06B A09 Atomoxetine
Strattera Farmagon casing.
Strattera Lilly casing.
N06B C xanthine derivatives
N06B C01 Caffeine
Caffeine NAF Pharmacy establishment. *
N06B X Other psychostimulants
N06B X03 Piracetam
Nootropil UCB establishment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
altho strattera

Side effects:
Children: Very common ( 1/10): Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea. Nervous system: headache, somnolence. Metabolism / nutrition: Reduced appetite. Investigations: Elevated blood pressure, increased heart rate. Common ( 1/100 to <1/10): Skin: Dermatitis, rash. Gastrointestinal: Constipation, dyspepsia. Nervous System: Dizziness. Psychological: irritability, mood swings, insomnia. Metabolism / Nutrition: Anorexia (no appetite). Investigations: Weight loss, increased blood pressure. Other: Fatigue, lethargy. Uncommon ( 1/1000 to <1/100):
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'd stick with Strattera or Concerta. And they have to list all possible side effects--doesn't mean a single patient will have any of them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
concerta has
Side effects:
Very common ( 1/10): Nervous system: Headache. Psychiatric: insomnia, nervousness. Common ( 1/100 to <1/10): Gastrointestinal: upper abdominal pain, diarrhea, kvalme1, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, dry mouth, dyspepsia. Heart / guy: Arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitations, hypertension. Skin: Alopecia, pruritus, rash, urticaria. Infections: nasopharyngitis, upper luftveisinfeksjon2, sinusitt2. Genitals / breasts: Erectile dysfunksjon2.

equasym depot
Side effects:
Very common ( 1/10): Nervous system: Headache. Psychiatric: insomnia, nervousness. Common ( 1/100 to <1/10): Gastrointestinal: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal discomfort and vomiting. Dry mouth. Heart / guy: Arrhythmia, palpitations, tachycardia, hypertension. Skin: Alopecia, pruritus, rash, urticaria. Infections: nasopharyngitis. Respiratory: Cough, pain in the throat. Musculoskeletal system: Arthralgia. Nervous system: dizziness, dyskinesia, psychomotor hyperactivity, somnolence. Psychiatric: anorexia, affect lability, abnormal behavior, aggression, agitation, anxiety, bruxism, depression, irritability. Metabolism / Nutrition: anorexia, decreased appetite, moderate reduction in weight and height gain during prolonged use in children. Surveys: Changes in blood pressure and heart rate (usually increase), weight loss. Other: Pyrexia, growth retardation during prolonged use in children

ritalin:

Side effects:
Very common ( 1/10): Nervous system: Headache. Psychiatric: insomnia, nervousness. Common ( 1/100 to <1/10): Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal discomfort and vomiting. (This usually occurs at the beginning of treatment and may be alleviated by concomitant food intake). Dry mouth. Heart / guy: Arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitations, hypertension. Skin: Alopecia, pruritus, rash, urticaria. Infections: nasopharyngitis. Respiratory: Cough, pain in the throat. Musculoskeletal system: Arthralgia. Nervous system: dizziness, dyskinesia, psychomotor hyperactivity, somnolence. Mental health: Affektlabilitetaggresjon, agitation, anxiety, depression, irritability, abnormal behavior. Metabolism / Nutrition: anorexia, decreased appetite, moderate reduction in weight and height gain during prolonged use in children. Surveys: Changes in blood pressure and heart rate (usually increase), weight loss. Other: Pyrexia, growth retardation during prolonged use in children.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What's the point you're trying to make here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
altho big chance i will have it at my health. I will see it's better to become anorexian than become sick from overweight. Last 2 requires schengen whatever it means. So strattera i guess it is. Just needed the overview heh.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can a doctor prescribe strattera? i might just have asperger but with all the adhd symptoms instead of much else. it seem that 80 % of aspergers respond to adhd medication. i believe the prefrontal cortex is what is damaged, thus i will have the same symptoms. Now that when i was pretty fine from other stuff with atarax(but still gaining weight due to overeating), cause i'm depressed and anxious related to boredom and stress myself over it, i'm now waiting for doctor to call, and my asperger group woman says i do not have adhd, but i might have the same symptoms anyway.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's by prescription only.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i got to know, hey btw what you think about the letter i sent her, i need some help no matter what the problem is.

As you know, I Atarax by the doctor to allay concerns, but now I know exactly what causes them, that I constantly have something to do mentally and physically at any time as well, but the weight makes me ruin my whole day, in Additionally, I would like someone planning my week, because I can not even, all things related to procedures to do makes me walk on the walls.
The case is therefore the one that I have almost all the symptoms of ADHD, it's possible that it is part of aspergeren, but I strongly doubt that anything other than hyperactivity are prominent in my problems with living alone. The fact that I have not been able to take care of myself has been because of the impulsivity, poor planning and I do simply not know how to get to do anything without getting rid of impulsiviteten it means that I never manage to finish something I have no future goals because I simply do not remember the goals I set for myself because all the papers I have written them is gone, I am bored constant, is dying of boredom here that is at once I get home . In addition to that I can not organize anything without getting a headache, I have constant need for activity mentally, that one is overweight makes you unable to play or be in physical activity as often as I would, therefore, I stress, anxiety and depression because I have to sit still for a second while I think about it, and it makes me completely crazy. When I lived at home planning my parents and got me started with anything as long as I was in good physical shape so I could do something constant, as long as I did not have to plan things even when my life went to hell. My forgetfulness makes me forget everything, losing things, have no idea where my papers are, do not get an overview of diet and planning in general. So I think I need someone who is planning for me. The second is that I simply do not get rid of the problem that I must have something to do all the time that stimulates me, and this means that I get so anxious and depressed at once it will be quiet, my life is completely cork to say it that way. Too little to do and I overeat, smoke drink do anything not to sit still or shut up, I need an excuse to do as much as possible, but yet so I have to keep still when I to relax, and this goes to my brain something as hell inside. I have kept quiet, it feels like for many months, it is completely forjævlig to hold everything you want to say, but no one wants to hear what I have to say, and no one gives me the advice I need. help me to stop those annoying thoughts in your head that stops me from enjoying life, namely silence it makes me cry. I just can not more words. My life must be lived no matter what brain cells tell me, so we must fix the problem and not just pretend that everything is ok.

I also found this

Sometimes psychsotimulants are used for the hyperactivity
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2094262
Guanfacine (Intuniv). This medication may be helpful for the problems of hyperactivity and inattention in children with Asperger's syndrome. Side effects may include drowsiness, irritability, headache, constipation and bedwetting.
alpha-2A agonist.(altho i don't know it's real name so i can find it in norwegian)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Letter was good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is taking ages tho, i was talking to her this morning, no call back, but she's going to contact the psychiatrist. Gonna play asm uch as i can, and was working out last night.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How'd the workout go?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
feeling much better as i controled how much pulse rate i had the only thing that worries me is bicycle hockey style muscle(not sure which it is but it hurts, without a pulse rate), then my overbody is hurting a bit(hands etc..), i had gained 10 pounds the last month, and now i lost some.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Great
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well games is making my bf having to go to the store and he comes home with chips instead of waht i asked for dinner(chilibeans and sausage isn't exactly my favorite).
Worried that his planning skills isn't exactly up to date either. Well gonna play as much as i can and also watch a show now, so i keep myself busy, then hopefully i can get food before i go mountain running tomorrow and then game again:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Enjoy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what else could possibly be wrong than that i'm hyperactive if i let the life i used to live just subside, without knowing at all what i'm doing. It must be the reason i'm worried right? it can't be the overweight and bad shape only. It can't be normal that i'm in need of doing something at all times, and to get a depression due to it? God i hate this insecurity waiting for a phonecall to see if we get a fix for it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Did they call yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we been talking but getting 31. may as a time to get meds.
Btw i just wrote a song.

Sometimes in my life i feel hell on earth
I want to be the one i am for you to see.
Sometimes i want the wars to stop to see our destiny.
what will bring peace?

Give it sometime. we will live our lives together.
give it sometime. We will all die together.
Don't let the world destroy our destiny.

Our world is saved by every person who bring peace aforth.
forget your fearful heart, love will bring us together.
We need eachother to live our lives, don't let your fears subside
your destiny, we will sometime see it all.

Our eyes is cluttered by fear for our peaceful life.
If we could give eachother what we need, we would feel the peace.

Love and hate is not some easy words, you know what you feel when you've seen it all.
What if we gave ourselves the chance to see everyone, and let go of the hate in our hearts.

What will we bring to the world today? We must never lose the hope.
Our lives is never what we predict it to, but we will be okay.

spoken: I Like your eyes shining in peacefulness.
I comfort you with these words and i hope you will not forget.
you want peace, fight for it. Peace out.

created to music of dreamer by ozzy
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Excellent
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was listening to laleh- some die young and got a bit inspired.
Can you see any mistakes in it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
None that I see.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I made some mistakes it's very hard to sing, well i'll try make a file for it on youtube or someting, but i can't really sing.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't wait to see you perform it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Damn i have no clue how to get it recorded in windows?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't know, but lot's of people post their home videos on Utube
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You'll figure it out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My singing voice is really bad, but gonna try upload it:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Go for it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is stupid.
http://isitnormal.com/story/i-dont-feel-anything-for-other-people-27596/
How can i know what pain i been involved in, that causes me to not be emotional with others? How can i get rid of it, and if i'm trying to keep my bf despite i don't feel anything for him, is that making me not feel a thing, cause i need someone i don't feel anything for? I feel like i owe every person in my life something, but i can't fullfill their needs, and there is no need to try to give them what they want. I still won't feel a thing will i?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHewQu5Cx_I&feature=youtu.be
worst video ever.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So how are you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
terrible, i need sugar, coke, smokes and whatever else to make me happy.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How soon after you eat, say, chocolate, do you feel better?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm addicted. Let me see when i get one. I was stopping last night to lose 2 pounds, but now i crave it really badly, i think i'm going to make a chocolate diet.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
A chocolate diet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok 4 bars of quick lunch, 2 burgers one with carbonade and one cheeseburger, now just need to add some vegetables and fruit and stop complaining every day cause i can't have candy. This is 2000 calories. I make myself helathy with vitamins and drop the burgers tomorrow(gonna add vegetables and milk instead).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--sounds reasonable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok what you think i will be missing? 100g chocolate, 600g milk lowfat, 1 carbonade and 1 cheeseburger, 2 hamburgerbread, i had 2 sandwiches with cheese(fiberrich). Gonna add some asian vegetable pack(100g)

Tomorrow doing 6 quick lunches(300g) with 200g asian vegetable pack and 1 litre milk.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
The more veggies the better.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i could eat 1 kg of them as well, but expensive. I could have peas. but this is 2075 calories.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, of course if you add anything you'd have to subtract the same from something else. Peas and nuts would be good.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
too much fat in this tho. 40 % fat, 285 g carbs, 60 g proteins. I would be betetr off with some meat, and other vegetables i guess. No clue what i will be missing tho, since this dietdiary is not taking the vitamins into account.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
The veggies and the mild provide most of the vitamins.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
let me see what it is saying. btw you got any opinion on why i'm not feeling much for others? What do i do to feel again?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
There was a time in the past when you did feel for others?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haev no clue really, maybe so. I have always been selfish tho. I hate meeting with other people unless i'm in the center of attention. can it have anthing to do with that? Was going to birthday yesterday it really sucked cause i wasn't able to get in a word and i forget tell them happy birthday. my sis kid was with me and my dad and her dad, and she cried a lot cause hurt herself and sleeping in the car, but all i could think of was when can i talk.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
At what age were you diagnosed with Asperger's?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
31 or 32. I have not been able to talk to people since 2003 when i stop studying.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But no symptoms much earlier like in childhood?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
noone knew it was asperger. I have no clue what symptoms i have. I just know i want to be in the center of attention and that i don't get it without paying for it. Then i also have issues reading people sometimes. But when i was 5 i can't remember a thing but that i don't like playing with girls and dolls and stuff. What bothers me is that noone is actually trying to talk to me, they're just idiots and make my life worse, and then complain that i'm worse, just cause i'm trying to fix things, i wish they would give me some attention. So i'm trying to get attention everywhere else, and noone is giving me any. WHy don't they try to fix things, rather than complain and make me complaining?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you remember crying as a child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cried every time i talked to my family. The only time i wasn't crying was when i was busy doing my stuff, and then i got yelled at if i wanted to do stuff i wasn't allowed to, i wanted to be out with people but was not allowed at evening. when i was teenager i cried every day cause i was late home i didn't wanted to be at home(was at 5 workouts and tensing and out at friday night). They helped me with my homework every day tho, so we spent 2 hours on that. Then at 15+ i was watching tv all evening and ate go to school and well, started smoking and drinking at 18, got expelled from school cause of smoking hash, and then go back to school engineer 3 months later, went well half a year i was working nights after school, and then half year later i got into computer games, and never read a thing or go to school too often but was at tschool to play games. went home with my bf and well, we just studied until we got adsl and played it all day then.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, Asperger's aren't devoid of emotion for others.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no exactly, but i cant' remember having any. The only emotions i have is when i'm angry at people, and if i don't get my way. Then if someone is sad and their family is dying i can have some, but only cause i am afraid it gonna happen to me. But now i have no reason to be afraid of someone dying, cause i can just die and get free from all this. I just want to get out of here, if my family was dying i had a reason to get away.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How about animals--any feelings for them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no i could cut their head straight off. Basically all i wanna do is get rid of my family so i don't have to be shameful and then i could live the life i wanted. If i only had no shame or had to talk to them about their shame i'd be free.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Are you serious about not having feelings for any animals and just wanting to kill them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the only thing i like is holding them, to have someone to touch or if they are at my lap its' nice. What worries me is that i would cut a rat's head straight off. I used to pillage spiders. I even eat one to shock someone, told them it tasted icecream.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Oh--OK--you had me worried there for a minute. So if, say, a cat or a dog (let's say a kitten or a puppy) were suffering in some way, would you have feelings for them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't know, i don't think so. I'd cut the leg off if they were hurting in it, or kill them. Their suffering isn't mine.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What if you found a little kitten out in the cold shivering--no feelings? No wanting to bring it home?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would for a kid, so i guess i would for a kitten as well. But i'd probably just let it die or give it to someone, i can't really attach to them.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What I'm trying to show you is you do have feelings for others besides for just yourself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have some, but it's not really important cause i have to get rid of what i feel, cause if i feel something i'd feel more sad, cause people are irritating to me, and i never get what i want from them. I do what is right ethicwise, but it gives me nothing.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, the point is you don't have a personality disorder.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know this, i only got aspergers, and i can't feel cause everyone is judging me and making me ashamed, and refuse to give me attention, they just complain about what i do, what's f**king wrong with them. I hate them. They dont' wanna help me fix things, they don't want me to get help from anyone, what's wrong with them. I wanna die.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still--the reason all along I've told you to find some friends or at least other people to associate with.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't want to communicate with anyone, they are just failing me. I hate my bf i hate my family, and they never want me to be happy. They don't love me, they're useless. The only thing i want is some therapy, and he is telling me to stop using money, and refuses to spend time with me on it. I don't want to fix my problems, they are not fixable without someone who can guide me out of it. I need love, i don't need osmeone who yells at me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I'm here, and, so far, I don't think I've ever yelled at you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i know you don't, but he's telling me to stop paying money cause i can handle my own problems, but i can't.

Why can't he help me, like he's playing computer 12 hours a day and then yells at me for things i do, instead of giving me what i deserve, some love, i have never got any love that makes me feel better from any of them. Why cant' he just help me, i wanna force him into the bedroom and make him stay there until all my problems is fixed. He is the only one that can do it, and then he tells me to f**k off and dig my own grave instead. Spending 1000s of dollars on medcare and he doesn't give a damn about me. Then he tells me to stop talking about my problems, what the f**k is that.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, as I've also said before, maybe the two of you just aren't meant to be together.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will force him into the bedroom now to fix me. I don't trust him tho. He must fix me before i'm letitng him do anything.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--listen, we need to close this page--getting too long. Still think you need some other people in your life.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that's what i need, atm getting him to help me with diet so we can lose weight, it will help a lot to get to do stuff outside the house.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it will
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice