Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Hello Dr. Arun, i got results of the cat scan , it shows i

Hello Dr. Arun, i got results of the cat scan , it shows i have alot of lower back problems requiring surgery putting screws in , he was like omg ! i would like to know if injuring mysel in fall at krogers could also be connected to the t-12 surgery i had to have as fall crushed the disc 40 % , i also have numbness & weakness which caused me to fall down steps at home shattering my rt elbow because leg went numb , please help me to understand if all this trauma can be related from fall at krogers...i have a deposition scheduled may 15th its 3 hours long, i'm nervous i will be made to think all the injuries & surgeries will not be caused from the fall.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome, Pam.

In your age group, advanced degenerative changes in spine are usually not expected. So if these changes in CT scan are significant and advanced (more than the age related changes); the fall may be connected, contributed and responsible for it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Dr. Arun